Marketing Integrations

sfdctechies
Participant

Does existing data get synced between Hubspot and Salesforce just after the integrating

SOLVE

Does existing data get synced between Hubspot and Salesforce just after the integrating Hubspot in Salesforce?

Does Hubspot will have the Salesforce data (which was created before the Integration) after installing the Hubspot in Salesforce?.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Does existing data get synced between Hubspot and Salesforce just after the integrating

SOLVE

Hi, @sfdctechies. No data is automatically synced after completing the integration. You'll want to import records from Salesforce from the imports screen to accomplish that, or just let records sync on their own naturally. Syncs get triggered when changes to mapped properties occur, or when the form and email events you've configured to sync occur.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @sfdctechies. No data is automatically synced after completing the integration. You'll want to import records from Salesforce from the imports screen to accomplish that, or just let records sync on their own naturally. Syncs get triggered when changes to mapped properties occur, or when the form and email events you've configured to sync occur.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes