Marketing Integrations

EHarrison61

DocuSign - Additional Mapped Fields

Does anyone know how to add additional mapped fields outside of the default ones included on Hubspot? I would love to be able to map more fields in DocuSign that automatically connect to Deal  fields besides the 3 ones included as default

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
EHarrison61

Hi @kvlschaefer  -The properties I want to link are custom HOWEVER I am perfectly fine utilizing some predefined properties that my team doesn't utilize where I create a workflow that maps the data I want to connect from user created fields to these unused fields. For example, I may want "Deal Contact First Name" to show up in DocuSign and would be fine mapping it to something like "Next Step" which was created by Hubspot. Can I do this? 

To make things easier, would you please just allow all Hubspot predefined properties to be mapped to DocuSign?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EHarrison61,

Thanks for reaching out!

I wanted to share this article on Docusign. Within it states: "Please note: you cannot sync information about contacts, companies, deals or documents between HubSpot and DocuSign". This article also explains that only predefined HubSpot fields (default properties) can be used in your DocuSign templates and fields added directly in the HubSpot embedded view will not be applied (i.e., custom properties). The current functionality of integration does not allow us to pull over custom properties within a DocuSign document.

If any of the properties you are trying to add are HubSpot predefined properties, do let us know the names of these properties and we will be happy to help. 

If you would like to see custom properties added to DocuSign implemented into HubSpot in the future I would highly recommend adding your product request to our ideas forum. This is where our developers go to enhance current features and develop new ideas based on user experiences. If you pop your idea on this forum it may receive recognition and become a feature in HubSpot in the future 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
EHarrison61

@kvlschaefer Could you please add ALL of the Hubspot predefined properties for Deals? Right now in DocuSign I can only link "Deal Name", "Deal Amount" and "Deal Owner". I would like all Hubspot predetermined deal properties like "Campaign of last booking in Meeting Group", "Deal Description", etc. Could you please add access to all of these into DocuSign?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EHarrison61

At the moment only predefined HubSpot fields can be used in your DocuSign templates. I can see how it would be beneficial to have access to more predefined fields though! 

I would recommend posting your suggestion to the Ideas Forum as this is where our product team gathers customer feedback to improve our tools. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
EHarrison61

Hi Kristen - Can we connect directly? The properties I want to link are custom HOWEVER I am perfectly fine utilizing some predefined properties that my team doesn't utilize where I create a workflow that maps the data I want to connect from user created fields to these unused fields. For example, I may want "Deal Contact First Name" to show up in DocuSign and would be fine mapping it to something like "Next Step" which was created by Hubspot. Can I do this? 

To make things easier, would you please just allow all Hubspot predefined properties to be mapped to DocuSign?

I can be reached at (440) 724-3608 or eharrison@allegrorealty.com if needed.

0 Upvotes