Marketing Integrations

anchorandfirth
Miembro

Do You Integrate with Constant Contact?

resolver

When I originally started with the FREE CRM and Marketing platforms, I was using MailChimp. Now I am looking at Constant Contact. First, does Hubspot allow me to integrate with them? Second, how do I switch from MailChimp to Constant Contact? Thanks.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
relabidin
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @anchorandfirth!

HubSpot does not offer a native integration with Constant Contact. However, you can connect the two platforms using Zapier. Zapier is a 3rd party integration provider that allows you to connect separate web apps using triggers in either application. 

As for switching from Mailchimp to Constant Contact, I tracked down an article from Constant Contact that walks you through exporting your contacts from MailChimp and importing them into Constant Contact. 

Rami

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
relabidin
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @anchorandfirth!

HubSpot does not offer a native integration with Constant Contact. However, you can connect the two platforms using Zapier. Zapier is a 3rd party integration provider that allows you to connect separate web apps using triggers in either application. 

As for switching from Mailchimp to Constant Contact, I tracked down an article from Constant Contact that walks you through exporting your contacts from MailChimp and importing them into Constant Contact. 

Rami

abeselt
Participante

resolver

Do you have any plans in the near future to offer native integrations between Constant  Contact and Hubspot?

LINKSOLAR
Miembro

resolver

it's hard to connect,which App can do better without third party app?

0 Me gusta