Digital Asset Management System integrated with HubSpot

ManuelC
Contributor

Hello,

is anyone working with a digital asset management system in their company? For structuring and providing media assets to our employees, we want to establish such a cloud-based system. I would like to have it integrated with HubSpot, so I can put in those medias inside the content (blog e.g.) directly from the editor, without using the files. Has someone a solution for that?
Thanks!

4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @ManuelC,

I want to tag in some subject matter experts to share their thoughts on this matter. 

@Phil_Vallender@warrendavey@MatthewShepherd do you have any suggestions for @ManuelC?

HubSpot does have an integration with vidyard that could be one good option.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
warrendavey
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

@ManuelC 

I agree with @jennysowyrda - Vidyard may be a good solution for digital assets.  

Also, HubSpot CMS is a great place to have those assets stored directly in HubSpot.  Compared to other DAM's it could be highly cost-effective.

Hope that helps!

Pearagon

ManuelC
Contributor

Thanks for the input!
But looks like Vidyard is only good for video storage, nor so much for pictures.

0 Upvotes
MatthewShepherd
Key Advisor

Hi @ManuelC 

I took a look in the Hubspot App Marketplace and found the following Digital Asset Management solution that integrates with Hubspot:

Brandfolder: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/465684/marketplace/apps/productivity/connector/brandfolder

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Matthew Shepherd

An Inbound Growth Agency
Platinum HubSpot Partner