Marketing Integrations

dualna
参加者

Creating a GoToWebinar form where users can choose their webinar date?

Hello! We are hosting a webinar with two dates for our guess to choose from. What is the best solution for creating a form that would register users for the webinar of their choice? Is there a way to capture their basic details then also the date/time they prefer to attend, that ends in the form registering them for the webinar they chose?

Thanks!

0 いいね!
6件の返信
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @dualna 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can create a HubSpot form for that and choose the webinars you want the form to collect registrants for. You can install and follow the steps of the integration here

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
dualna
参加者

Thanks! I haven't seen where you can create the option to choose which webinar they want to attend in the form, am I missing something?

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @dualna 

Please accept my apologies as I made a mistake, I double-checked again and you can only choose one webinar from the form. 

I was thinking of a workaround and here's what I found - a Pro or Enterprise subscription will be needed: 

1. Create a regular HubSpot Form with the different options

2. Create a workflow that has the submission as an enrollment trigger. 

3. Then, you will be able to use the Add contact to webinar action following those steps

You will be able to choose which webinar according to which reply thanks to the enrollment triggers of the form, or some if/then branches

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 いいね!
VeronikaSit
参加者

Hi @TiphaineCuisset .

I fail to execute step #3 from your guidance above - specifically the base for the if/then branch to add contacts to the right Zoom Webinar. Based on what I decide which branch to execute - do I need a custom property which I then also push into the form?

Also, in case it's a recurring webinar (e.g. occuring every 3rd Thursday of the month), would I need to create new Zoom webinar (with its own Webinar ID) for every webinar occurence?

Thanks.

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @VeronikaSit 

Thank you for your reply 

Are you talking about GoToWebinar or Zoom webinar? 

The steps for the Zoom webinar are here. But essentially you can indeed use a custom property to use that as a trigger for the workflow. 

For your last question I am not sure - @StefanWendt @Mike_Eastwood @Olivia_Bagnall do you have any thought here?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

0 いいね!
VeronikaSit
参加者

Hi @TiphaineCuisset ,

thanks for getting back so quickly.

I am indeed talking about Zoom webinar.

The steps you've shared are not helpful in our use-case, where I aim to expose a Hubspot webform, through which users can sign-up to a webinar and choose the preferred date. It looks like to achieve this, I would always need:

• custom property with dates, 
  • WF adjustment, which branches via IF/THEN into multiple 'Add contact to webinar' actions depending on the custom property value, e.g.:
    • if date "2022/09/19" selected in the form --> WF registers the contact to the webinarID '1111111'
    • if date "2022/10/19" selected in the form --> WF registers the contact to the webinarID ' 22222222'

Meaning I need to have individual webinarIDs for every date I expose in my custom property, so that I can customize my WF accordingly.

Since the 'Add contact to webinar' action is limited in the properties I can pass (first name, last name, email), I cannot push a date/time property for the Zoom webinar to properly send the invite to the prospect user.

Does this sound about right, or am I missing something?

This feels like a **bleep** to manage, as it would require regular upadates to 1) property itself (expose new dates), 2) Zoom webinar generation (generate new webinarID for every instance of the webinar), and 3) Extending the WF regularly - adding new IF/THEN branch.

0 いいね!