Marketing Integrations

AGhosh7

Create separate Hubspot forms for website submissions downloadable and inquiries with contact form 7

SOLVE

Hi,

We use non hubspot forms on our wordpress website. The website is integrated with Hubspot and we get all form submissions in one particular form. We would like to categorize the downloadable vs service inquiries. 

I have raised support tickets but didn't receive any revert on it till date.

Can anyone please help me with how I can create two separate non-hubspot forms for alerts on different priority levels?

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Create separate Hubspot forms for website submissions downloadable and inquiries with contact form 7

SOLVE

Hi @AGhosh7,

Do I understand you correctly, are submissions from different forms showing up as one in HubSpot? If so, other users have had the same issue and were able to solve it by looking into the CSS class name: All non-HubSpot forms show up as a single form in HubSpot

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AGhosh7,

Do I understand you correctly, are submissions from different forms showing up as one in HubSpot? If so, other users have had the same issue and were able to solve it by looking into the CSS class name: All non-HubSpot forms show up as a single form in HubSpot

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes