Marketing Integrations

tcurto

Create a custom API?

SOLVE

Trying to create a api that when someone fills out specific info on third party site that it capures in hubspot. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Create a custom API?

SOLVE

Hey @tcurto could you provide some further detail on your goal/use case? It's not quite clear from the detail above what you are trying to build.

Help can be found directly from our community of HubSpot developers and integration partners here on the API forum. HubSpot also have a site dedicated to documentation on the available APIs here: developers.hubspot.com.

I think what you might want to use is the Forms API - see more here.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Create a custom API?

SOLVE

Hey @tcurto could you provide some further detail on your goal/use case? It's not quite clear from the detail above what you are trying to build.

Help can be found directly from our community of HubSpot developers and integration partners here on the API forum. HubSpot also have a site dedicated to documentation on the available APIs here: developers.hubspot.com.

I think what you might want to use is the Forms API - see more here.

0 Upvotes
jordanimutan

Create a custom API?

SOLVE

Good day,

My name is Jordan and I am a management consutant in the Philippines. I have a client that is considering hubspot CRM/Marketing/Sales solutions for their needs. However, we need to understand what it takes to integrate their other home grown systems plus a Nortel Telephony system into the hubspot solution. It this possible thru API's? If it is, what does it take? Is there a Hubspot team that deals with system integrations?

Kindly advise.

0 Upvotes