Marketing Integrations

PBaxter
Colaborador

Couldn't create the connection error

resolver

We have an integration to ZoomInfo, which works fine for those users that are admin/super-admin

However, for our regular users, when they hit the ZoomInfo button to send a record to HubSpot they get an 'OAuth' errors as follows:

screen shot hubspot.png

I'm not sure if this is something in the API configuration itself, or is hiding a problem whereby the users don't have access to certain functionality in HubSpot itself.  The API essentially just creates new companies and new contacts inside HS.

Any ideas how to diagnose? 

Thanks

Phil

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
PBaxter
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Thank you both!   We'll try that!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
CAnderson87
Colaborador

resolver

This is a bug that needs fixed. Even after giving him temporary App Marketplace access he still couldn't connect his ZoomInfo. I did have to give superadmin (obviously supervised and temporary) access.  Not good, has anyone ever submitted a ticket for this? Or spoken to Product about this? 

0 Me gusta
PBaxter
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Thank you both!   We'll try that!

0 Me gusta
webdew
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @PBaxter ,

It looks like you need to temporarily give the users super admin status to set up the zoominfo connection, and then can remove it again according to their own docs: 

https://help.zoominfo.com/48496-setting-up-integrations/336588-hubspot

"If the connection fails or you receive an error it may be due to permissions. Please reach out to your Admin and have them grant you temporary Super Admin access in HubSpot in order to complete the connection. Once the connection is established they can remove your Super Admin status and the connection with ZoomInfo will remain."

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

DouglasW
Colaborador

resolver

This might work, but it's hardly a "solution." We can't just be expected to give users Super Admin access. That is a critical security issue. How would this work for large sales teams?

0 Me gusta
Aseemgupta
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Hi @PBaxter ,

I see a particular user who has not been connected with ZoomInfo app.  If you give temporary super admin access and allows user to connect an app will resolve this problem. Later on you can remove super admin access if you want.

Thanks,

Aseem G

Grazitti Interactive

Book a time with me