Marketing Integrations

AndreHF

Contact Form 7 Integration with Hubspot Plugin for Wordpress

Dear all,

i'm using Contact Form 7 in combination with the original Hubspot plugin on WordPress.

I was wondering me, if there is a possibility that the Double-Opt-In Mail and the contact will be as marketing contact. It's also necessary that the E-mail-address will be used as primary that hubspot will not merge two different e-mail-address into one contact.

Have you an idea how to resolve that?

Thank you in advance,
André

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset  

@AndreHF  Can you re-phrase what exactly you're looking for? I can answer a couple of bits about your question: 

HubSpot uses email address as a unique identifier and won't override an existing email address in the CRM. It will always create net new contacts per every new email address from real users. (testing the form internally is different)

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

AndreHF

Hello @christopher-RVO , thank you for your answer.

I'm looking forward to use Contact Form 7 to forward e-mail-address, name and a text field to hubspot. Also that the E-Mail will be used as unique identifier. In best case with the original Hubspot Plugin.

What I also need is that the double-opt-in will be send to the users e-mail-address after it was added in Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AndreHF 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @christopher-RVO @ChrisoKlepke @Jnix284 do you have any thoughts for @AndreHF on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !