Marketing Integrations

AGallo

Connecting Outside Vendor's FB account without giving access to HS Admin

SOLVE

We have an internal team that runs various FB campaigns for us.  We also will use outside vendors as well.  We use HS Marketing Ads reporting to track campaign performance.  Is there a way to connect an outside vendor's FB campaigns they are running for us into our HS account without them giving us access to their FB ad manager (which I would not imagine they would want) or us having to give them admin access to our HS account, which would give a vendor too much information on our business?  I've checked with HS chat support, and I am told there is no other way, but I cannot imagine there is not.  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AGallo 

You would need to connect their Ads tool to get the same level of reporting but if you used the campaigns tool and Tracking Links in HubSpot you could get decent reporting on external campaigns - you just won't get stats on Ad views but you would have visibility on website visits and contacts from various ads. 

Not as robust reporting but you will be able to conversion information.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AGallo ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to ask a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any advice: 

hi @NicoleSengers@DavidDennison@Daniel_Bleich, can you suggest any workarounds? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AGallo 

You would need to connect their Ads tool to get the same level of reporting but if you used the campaigns tool and Tracking Links in HubSpot you could get decent reporting on external campaigns - you just won't get stats on Ad views but you would have visibility on website visits and contacts from various ads. 

Not as robust reporting but you will be able to conversion information.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers