Connecting Hubspot Marketing to WordPress Site

New Contributor

Hi, I have a client who purchased Hubspot Marketing and wants to integrate it into his WordPress site. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies
Regular Advisor

Hi @JScheid 

It's as easy as installing the plugin, authorising the connection (just follow the bouncing ball) and you're away!

https://wordpress.org/plugins/leadin/

With the plugin you can use HubSpot forms in WordPress, chat and get statistics back in your HubSpot Portal.

Please let me know if you have any more specific questions.

Mike

I have this installed and says its connected but no popups or site data is hitting my hubspot account, please help

0 Upvotes
Regular Advisor

Hi @ASTRealty 

Have you set up your Pop up Forms in HubSpot?

In HubSpot go to Marketing (top menu) > Lead Capture > Pop Up Forms.

There you can set up your forms and they will appear on your site (if the WordPress plugin is set up).

Let me know how you get on.

Mike

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Yes thats been set up (im the web builder for this client) hubspot is recording all the forms but I have no pop ups working at all. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @JScheid,

Mike is right, the HubSpot for FormBuilder for WordPress is a great option if you're building a new site or are not dependent on other tools for some functions of your website. I've been using HubSpot and WordPress together for many years, and personally, I do my integration a bit differently.

For example, on occasion I've needed to do math in forms, which I can do with Gravity Forms, but not with HubSpot forms.  You may also have other integrations that are important for your agency that aren't supported by HubSpot.  Or - maybe you just don't want to go recreate every form on your website.  (I am not a huge fan of Collected Forms, which tries to capture and integrate data from your existing forms automatically, because it generally isn't as accurate as a API based integration.)

This post from my personal blog lists the three main plugins I use, and what I use them for.  Although the post is older, I have updated it as some plugins have been depricated and I have had to make adjustments.

There are also a good plugins for Contact Form 7 if you already have a lot of CF7 Forms on your site.  Here's one. 

Hope this helps!

- Trevor