Marketing Integrations

strabon

Connect Sendinblue to track subscribers actions (open, clics, ...) in Hubspot

Hello everyone 🙂,

I have a problem. I want to create a connection between Sendinblue and Hubspot but not to import my contacts.

I just want to track my Sendinblue subscribers actions (opens, clics, ...) in Hubspot like with a dashboard or a report.

Could you help me ?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
andrus
Top Contributor

Hi @strabon . Hope this is not too late now but if you haven't found a solution yet, Outfunnel's Hubspot-Sendinblue integration lets you sync all campaign engagement from Sendinblue into Hubspot (without the need to sync contacts).

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 5.20.21 pm.png

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @strabon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Just to confirm, you would like to connect Sendinblue & HubSpot in order to create reports in HubSpot, but you don't wish to import or sync your Sendinblue contacts with HubSpot? 

If this is the case, I'm afraid that won't be possible - HubSpot reporting requires object data (contacts, companies, deals, tickets, custom objects), object-related activity data, line items, or feedback submission data from your account in order to create a report. The information about your Sendinblue contacts & activities would need to be synced to your HubSpot account in order to create a report. 

What you could do, however, is to analyze the data externally (with Google Analytics for example) and then embed the results as external content on a dashboard in HubSpot. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

strabon

HI @MiaSrebrnjak ,

Thank you for your response !

Yes I want to connect Sendinblue with Hubspot but my need has changed.

I successfully connect Sendinblue to Hubspot and now I want to analyze the data with Google Analytics  and then embed the results as external content on a dashboard in HubSpot.  

Do you know how to do it ?

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delayed reply @strabon! I haven't analyzed this type of data in Google Analytics yet, but I found this plugin which should make transferring information between systems easier. 

I, however, didn't know about the Outfunnel's Hubspot-Sendinblue integration that @andrus mentioned above. This seems like a perfect solution for your use case @strabon! Thank you for sharing @andrus!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings