Marketing Integrations

360franchising

Collected Forms

SOLVE

My account is Marketing Free

I have a website - http://360franchising.com.br/landingpage/landingpage_modelo/

and I inclueded the tracking code on the code

Apparently its works right - see below

But whenever a new lead fill out the form in my website, their contact info replace the last contact collect on HubSpot.

Tracking_Code_Check.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hi @360franchising 

It sounds like a cookies issue. 

Can you try clearing your cache in Chrome? 

Additionally, I have submitted the form on the page you originally linked, can you confirm where my test submission has been filed (as a new contact or overwritting the original record)? 

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Are your forms likely being submitted from the same browser? You may consider disabling cookie tracking How can I disable cookie tracking on forms so each submission from the same browser creates a new co...

0 Upvotes
360franchising

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hi Nicole.

Thank you for your reply.

My HubSpot is a free account, so I didn't find this option and the form in my website it's not a HubSpot form.

Regards,

0 Upvotes
360franchising

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hi Nicole.

I don't know if with a Marketing free account, I can configure my website form as you informed me.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Regards,

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hey @360franchising

It sounds like you're describing that there is one contact record that is constantly being overwritten. Can you provide a screenshot of this and confirm whether you have been able to test this by going into different browsers across different networks to see that the one record is being overwritten? If you can provide screenshots of what you are seeing, that would be great!

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
360franchising

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hello Jenny.

Exactly! There is only one contact record that is constantly being overwritten.

Please, see below.

The contact is Paulo Melo - 9:43 am
9 43 am - Paulo Melo_Contact.pngNow, filling the form in my website as Mr. Marcio Pereira http://360franchising.com.br/landingpage/landingpage_modelo/

See below. The contact became Marcio Pereira - 9:56 am

9 56 am - Marcio Pereira_Contact.pngNow see the HubSpot configuration:

hubspot-collected-forms.pngMy browser is Chrome, but I will test with Edge.

0 Upvotes
360franchising

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hello again.

The test with Edge, filling the form, it works correctly. See below.

Edge Test.pngBut the test with Chrome again, Roseli replaced Mr. Marcio.

I don't undersatnd why. Can you help me?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hi @360franchising 

It sounds like a cookies issue. 

Can you try clearing your cache in Chrome? 

Additionally, I have submitted the form on the page you originally linked, can you confirm where my test submission has been filed (as a new contact or overwritting the original record)? 

Thank you,

Jenny

k_intello
Contributor

Collected Forms

SOLVE

This is causing an issue for us too - but it's across various users. The Collected Form in our case (as a SaaS company) is we have the same form for a free trial sign up, as inside the product too where customers can add a new user. So what's happening is as a customer adds 5, 10, 20+ of their team members as new users, Hubspot is appending the email addresses to the original record which is causing all sorts of problems.

I still want to track that form for the original sign ups and new users, but is it possible to disable cookies on a Collected form? I don't see any setting options that will allow it?

0 Upvotes
360franchising

Collected Forms

SOLVE

Hi Jenny.

Yes, it works correctly now. Please, see below.

screencapture-app-hubspot-contacts-3986422-contacts-list-view-all-1510575354532.pngThank you so much, for your support and attention.

Kind regards,

Roberto Melo

0 Upvotes