Marketing Integrations

JSaint
Participant

Capture Leads/Contacts from OOO and auto replies

I know Drift Email can do this but they don't offer it granularly, and I found a tool called LeadGnome that could do it but it's not Exchange friendly...trying to find a simple solution to harvest all the Contact/Lead information that is put into auto out-of-office or no-longer-work-here-contact-this-person messages - much appreciate any recommendations!

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
AlKhan50

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AlKhan50 hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Mike_Donnelly
Top Contributor

Hi @JSaint - As far as I know, Siftrock (Drift's solution) and Leadgnome would be the two solutions to look at.  I'm a bit shocked to hear Leadgnome doesn't have this.  Have you talked to Matt there?  Sorry I can't be of more help.

JSaint
Participant

Hi @Mike_Donnelly Matt confirmed no Exchange support (Office365 compatible tho), thanks

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @JSaint 

So you want to identify anyone that replies as out of office?In this case, I would say that Contact does not offer this feature. However, if you sent an email to a contact that no longer exists at a company as the email is no longer there then the email will bounce and you won't be able to email them 🙂

JSaint
Participant

Hi @webdew - No, I want the software to parse the auto-response and harvest new Contacts/Leads...ie. "Bob does not work here anymore, please contact Tom at 000.000.0000 tom@co.com" 

Drift Email (feature not available on it's own) and LeadGnome (not compatible with Exchange) do this but looking for other options - thanks!

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @JSaint ,

I don't think anything like this exists natively for HubSpot but what about using Zapier and its mail parser? That could work but you'd need to contact Zapier for more specifics on how it works and how to set it up!

Regards.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @JSaint 

Welcome to the Community!

I'll invite a few experts to this conversation so they can share their thoughts.     

Hey @Mike_Donnelly  @Josh  what would you recommend in this case?    

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes