Marketing Integrations

elitchka_ftw
Participant

Cannot sync Deal Pipelines & Stages with Salesforce

Résolue

Hello

We are currently testing syncing Deal properties between Hubspot and Salesforce.

In Salesforce we have 5 deal pipelines, each with specific stages.

I have created in Husbpot a custom property with those pipeline types as a dropdown list, and each pipeline type references the Salesforce Type ID, which has been taken from Salesforce.

Mapping
(custom Hubspot property)
pipeline_type (Dropdown select)

Record Type ID

RecordTypeId (Reference)

Also, in Hubspot, I've edited the deal stages to perfectly reflect what is in Salesforce.

For Deal Stages mapping - i get no warnings of errors - so this appears to look ok.

However, I'm not able to sync these two. Has anyone had such a problem? Do you know where the problem might be with this?

Thanks in advance

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
trevordjones
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

HI @elitchka_ftw and thanks for the tag @natsumimori!

The setup you describe sounds like it should work.  With that said, I wonder if you have tried setting the HubSpot properties for RecordType ID as Text Fields, rather than dropdowns and seeing if it would sync that way? 

If you are using a field strictly for integration purposes and it won't be set from HubSpot, best practice would be to let Salesforce contain the dropdown list and push text to HubSpot without restrictions.  That should eliminate the chance that a mismatch can prevent sync.

Beyond that, perhaps a screenshot of your HubSpot integration settings would be helpful to understand what else might be happening.

Hope this helps!

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
trevordjones
Solution

Résolue

HI @elitchka_ftw and thanks for the tag @natsumimori!

The setup you describe sounds like it should work.  With that said, I wonder if you have tried setting the HubSpot properties for RecordType ID as Text Fields, rather than dropdowns and seeing if it would sync that way? 

If you are using a field strictly for integration purposes and it won't be set from HubSpot, best practice would be to let Salesforce contain the dropdown list and push text to HubSpot without restrictions.  That should eliminate the chance that a mismatch can prevent sync.

Beyond that, perhaps a screenshot of your HubSpot integration settings would be helpful to understand what else might be happening.

Hope this helps!

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

natsumimori
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @elitchka_ftw ,

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

@bradmin and @trevordjones , would you be able to share you advice for @elitchka_ftw ?