Marketing Integrations

reeskm
Membro

Can you connect to a SalesForce production environment and sandbox at the same time?

resolver

This is a fairly simple question that I'm not able to find an explicit answer to. It looks like the answer is no, but I thought I would ask anyways.

As the subject states, can you connect to a SalesForce production environment and sandbox at the same time?

The reason I ask is that my colleague who handles our Salesforce side is nervous about letting me create campaigns on the SF side and setup syncs from Hubspot. So, she created a new sandbox for me to play around with. We already sync a boat load of records between HS <> SF ever day, and so I'm nervous about connecting to this new sandbox and it stopping our regular syncs.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

Can you connect to a SalesForce production environment and sandbox at the same time?

resolver

Hi @reeskm 

As far as I know, you are right, this can't be done. The integration doenst natively support it. 

My suggestion would be that you create a HubSpot sandbox within a HubSpot developer account, so that you can replicate some of your data and systems there, and connect that to a Salesforce sandbox. Quite a lot of work though. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @reeskm 

As far as I know, you are right, this can't be done. The integration doenst natively support it. 

My suggestion would be that you create a HubSpot sandbox within a HubSpot developer account, so that you can replicate some of your data and systems there, and connect that to a Salesforce sandbox. Quite a lot of work though. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency