Marketing Integrations

Agata
参加者

Can formula fields in Salesforce sync back to a property type in HubSpot?

解決

Hello Community,

I am looking into Salesforce - HubSpot integration and I have seen that different field/properties types sync between these systems, but I haven't found any information about formula / calculated fields...Can formula fields in Salesforce sync back to a property type in HubSpot? 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @Agata. Everything from that old post still holds up, and formula fields - whether calculated, or roll-up summaries - will sync, as long as you map them. Any data type in Salesforce, except custom metadata types, are able to be synced to HubSpot.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6件の返信
alexgendes
参加者

解決

Yes! following up here, can someone confirm which Hubspot field type I should use for a successful field mapping between HS and an SFDC formula field?

0 いいね!
TimKlimasewski
投稿者

解決

Hello Andrea and Alex. Stumbled across this today when I synced a salesforce formula field to a HubSpot property. Know that salesforce formula fields still have a "field type". I had a formula returning a number. Then I had no issue syncing it to a HubSpot number property. Hope that helps, Tim

TimKlimasewski_0-1637788410045.png

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Agata,

I wanted to share this thread with insight from subject matter @bradmin regarding this question.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @Agata. Everything from that old post still holds up, and formula fields - whether calculated, or roll-up summaries - will sync, as long as you map them. Any data type in Salesforce, except custom metadata types, are able to be synced to HubSpot.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
rinkjuliane
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @bradmin , quick follow up question. What isnt clear to me is how I would map such a formula field, like what is the equivalent in HubSpot? Bcs for all the other properties there is an option:

rinkjuliane_0-1615395175154.png

I have such a formular field 'last modified' and its a combination out of letters (name of the employee) and a date. so what would I put as a mapping counterpart? Thanks!

0 いいね!
andreaags
参加者

解決

Hi there -- were you ever able to resolve this? I'm not sure how to map out formula fields either...