Marketing Integrations

DBancroft3
Teilnehmer/-in

Can I embed Google reviews to my Hubspot website?

lösung

I am trying to decide the best way to feature reviews on my Hubspot website. Is there a way to integrate/embed Google reviews directly? Is there a widget I can use? 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
BTherapy
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

Yes, it is possible to embed Google reviews onto your HubSpot website. One way to do this is by using a third-party widget or plugin, such as EmbedSocial or WidgetPack, which allow you to display your Google reviews on your website. Another option is to use Google's official review badge, which provides a simple way to showcase your Google reviews and encourages customers to leave feedback.

To embed Google reviews on your HubSpot website, you will need to follow the instructions provided by the widget or plugin you choose. This typically involves creating an account, connecting your Google Business account, and customizing the display of your reviews. Once set up, you can easily add the widget or badge to your HubSpot website to showcase your Google reviews and build trust with potential customers.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
CCastroman
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Both of those are paid service providers, most companies don't want to pay $30/month just to link Google reviews on their site.  The best way is with a custom module that references the Google Reviews API, which is available here:  https://developers.google.com/my-business/content/review-data

0 Upvotes
DBuchanan75
Mitglied

lösung

Hello, can you do this for me? donnie@entrycounts.com, I will pay you

0 Upvotes
BTherapy
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

Yes, it is possible to embed Google reviews onto your HubSpot website. One way to do this is by using a third-party widget or plugin, such as EmbedSocial or WidgetPack, which allow you to display your Google reviews on your website. Another option is to use Google's official review badge, which provides a simple way to showcase your Google reviews and encourages customers to leave feedback.

To embed Google reviews on your HubSpot website, you will need to follow the instructions provided by the widget or plugin you choose. This typically involves creating an account, connecting your Google Business account, and customizing the display of your reviews. Once set up, you can easily add the widget or badge to your HubSpot website to showcase your Google reviews and build trust with potential customers.

DBancroft3
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you - I will give this a go!

0 Upvotes