Marketing Integrations

Leigh_Oxley
Colaborador

Calendly Reschedule workflow?

resolver

I'm trying to figure out people who have rescheduled after no-showing for a Calendly-scheduled call.

We have a workflow that grabs everyone who schedules a call with Calendly next year (meeting name contains Calendly and meeting start time after 1/1/2022) and checks if they attend or not. If they no-show for the meeting, we want to send them an email asking them to reschedule.

• If they do reschedule from that email, we want to wait until after the new meeting date and check if they attended; if they attend, we'll send a next steps email; if they don't attend, we want to put them back through the reschdule flow again.
  • If they don't reschedule from the first attempt, we want to wait a few days, send one last attempt email, then drop them (or if they reschedule from there, repeat and check if they show up, etc.).

My challenge is: how do I determine if someone has rescheduled in an If/Then branch? Calendly writes the meeting date to an activity property called Meeting Start Time. Since it's activity data, I can't copy it to another HS property, and I can't find any other way to see if the value changes. I also need to know how to do the "wait until after the new meeting date" piece... again, since there isn't a lot I can do with that meeting start date activity data. 

Help! 🙂

1 Soluciones aceptada
Leigh_Oxley
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

For those following: Zapier to the rescue! (although it's too bad we have to use another third-party app to accomplish what seems like a very simple task, in my head).

Solution

I created a couple new properties, one to increment a Meeting Count value, and one for Meeting Date (date property, not a meeting/activity value). When someone schedules a Calendly meeting, we use Zapier to submit a Hubspot form that will capture Meeting Date in the contact property so we can evaluate when that value changes. Then we use the Form Submission trigger into the workflow and increment the Meeting Count by 1. Anyone with <=1 is a first-time scheduler, anyone with a count >1 is a repeat scheduler. 

Other elements at play here, as well, but I think this'll do it! Thanks for the help!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

7 Respuestas 7
Leigh_Oxley
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

For those following: Zapier to the rescue! (although it's too bad we have to use another third-party app to accomplish what seems like a very simple task, in my head).

Solution

I created a couple new properties, one to increment a Meeting Count value, and one for Meeting Date (date property, not a meeting/activity value). When someone schedules a Calendly meeting, we use Zapier to submit a Hubspot form that will capture Meeting Date in the contact property so we can evaluate when that value changes. Then we use the Form Submission trigger into the workflow and increment the Meeting Count by 1. Anyone with <=1 is a first-time scheduler, anyone with a count >1 is a repeat scheduler. 

Other elements at play here, as well, but I think this'll do it! Thanks for the help!

0hamanda
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

I've been working on a similar solution, so this helped me wrap the rest of my brain around it! Can I ask about the Hubspot form piece? So did you create a form that's just for Zapier to fill out once a Calendly meeting is scheduled?

0 Me gusta
webdew
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hy @Leigh_Oxley 

If you are having difficulty locating your contacts for rescheduling their meeting, you could consider using an Active list in your If/Then Branch.

For example: If Contact is on List X, do A, if Contact is not on List X, do B.

Your list could include Marketing Email Delivered* AND Meeting Start Time is known.

*For this, I would use the email reminder that you sent asking the contact to reschedule.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Leigh_Oxley
Colaborador

resolver

Thanks, @webdew, but unfortunately that won't work, because we need to find the people who actually reschedule. That means they'll already have a meeting start date (from the first time they scheduled), and they'll all have received that "please reschedule" email because they no-show'd to the first meeting. 

I'd love to do Meeting Name contains XYZ *and* meeting start date has changed, but the meeting date isn't changing... it's creating a new meeting entry. And there doesn't seem to be any way to copy the date from meeting start date to another property, which I could then maybe use to compare the two somehow. 

I think I'm stuck... UGH.

Leigh_Oxley
Colaborador

resolver

Thanks for the tags @TiphaineCuisset, and the response, @Aakar!

I've looked through the documentation, but not making any progress. I'll keep my fingers crossed some of the other folks here might have used Calendly and have an idea! 🤞

Aakar
Asesor destacado

resolver

Thanks for tagging @TiphaineCuisset 

I have not used Calendly, so I can't say much but it should be doable using HubSpot workflows. However, I suggest checking HubSpot <> Calendly integration doc or reaching out to Calendly rep. @Leigh_Oxley 

Thanks

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @Leigh_Oxley 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @Dan1 @Aakar do you have any thought for @Leigh_Oxley on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !