Marketing Integrations

citymandarin

CRM Email Tab no longer connected to Gmail or Outlook

SOLVE

Hello, I found another thread of users complaining about the same issue, but the thread is closed in January, looks like the solution was offered. However, it happened to my account today. 

HELP?!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Archived-Discussion-Board/Email-is-no-longer-connected/td-p/5731

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @citymandarin

If you are looking to connect a Gmail, I would recommend starting by following the steps outlined in this thread

If you are still experiencing issues with the connection after taking the steps outlined there, would you be able to provide some more context around the type of inbox you're trying to connect (Gmail vs. Outlook), as well as a screenshot, and details of the email client and browser versions you are using I can look into that particular error message and advise on next steps to resolve it.

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @citymandarin

If you are looking to connect a Gmail, I would recommend starting by following the steps outlined in this thread

If you are still experiencing issues with the connection after taking the steps outlined there, would you be able to provide some more context around the type of inbox you're trying to connect (Gmail vs. Outlook), as well as a screenshot, and details of the email client and browser versions you are using I can look into that particular error message and advise on next steps to resolve it.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes