Marketing Integrations

umakantsharma
Participant

Best way to build integration that will update the contact properties frequently ?

SOLVE

I am working on a integration solution using that i have to update the contact properties very frequently like consider the case when i have to update the last visit of the customer and consider the case we have high traffic, then what should be the best way to handle this kind of integration so that we can prevent crossing the max api call requests.

As well as wonder if there are any other way to get all the properties of any customer and can update particular property without updating complete customer.

Thanks & Regards.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Best way to build integration that will update the contact properties frequently ?

SOLVE

Hi, @umakantsharma. For questions centered around development and app building, I recommend asking in the HubSpot developer forums instead. Explain some of your potential use cases and challenges, and you'll get the context you're looking for. 

There are fewer users in this forum who will have the familiarity and technical background to be able to adequately answer your questions here. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @umakantsharma. For questions centered around development and app building, I recommend asking in the HubSpot developer forums instead. Explain some of your potential use cases and challenges, and you'll get the context you're looking for. 

There are fewer users in this forum who will have the familiarity and technical background to be able to adequately answer your questions here. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
umakantsharma
Participant

SOLVE

Ok i am going to post the same there.

thanks

0 Upvotes