Marketing Integrations

samanthamclean

Bee Pro integration

Hi There,

New Hubspot user here, in the process of re-creating our email templates.

Wondering if anyone has had experience creating smart rules in BeePro's email editor.

Basically, I want to display content based on list membership.

Bee Pro seem to think it's possible but I can't find the Hubspot code anywhere in the documentation and have spent hours searching. 

Here is a screenshot - in BeePro click on "Display Condition" on the right, and the box pops up.

Wondering what the "before" syntax is or where to find the answer in the documentation.

Beepro smart content builderBeepro smart content builder

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bee Pro integration

Hi @samanthamclean,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll preface that I'm not familiar with BeePro Integration, however, I found this help documentation from BeePro on the email editor. This snippet here explains what to add to the conditional statements:

What syntax/characters can be used in the conditional statements?

BEE is agnostic to the language used in the conditional statements, determined by your sending platform. The builder will add the syntax you provide before and after the selected row in the HTML document that it will generate when the email is saved. The builder will not perform any validation on the provided syntax.

Not sure what sort of display conditions are supported by your ESP? Here's some documentation about these conditions in some popular platforms:

I hope this helps get you started!

Best,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
samanthamclean

Bee Pro integration

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for your reply - although I had gotten that far on my own.

The link you've posted doesn't contain any list membership variables which is what I am looking for ie how to create the statement that says "If you are a member of this list display this." Are you able to help with that? Cheers, Sam

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bee Pro integration

Hi @samanthamclean,

You're welcome!

I wanted to share this developer documentation on HubL Support and Memberships. Should you have specific questions regarding the queries, I would encourage you to post in the Developer's Forum to get assistance from subject matter experts! 🙂  They can assist with specific coding questions! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes