Marketing Integrations

CSeabolt
Participant

App for Online Applications?

Hi All,

I'm curious if there might be an integration available for software that creates applications (not apps, but online applications - like "want more information? fill out our online application!"...you see the challenge here searching the marketplace).

We currently send our franchise applications via docusign, and it's not QUITE up to par with what we need.  I know at my previous company, we rolled out Salesforce and we were able to implement an online application for propsective franchisees that resided within Salesforce (links to the online application linked to a website hosted by salesforce).

I know HubSpot is less sophisticated, and HubSpot Forms aren't going to cut it, so I'm hoping you all might have app solutions or might know of another way we can do this within HubSpot.

Thank you!

Chris

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@CSeabolt I've seen PandaDocs used as an integration as well. Curious - why won't HubSpot forms work? I've seen HS forms used in some robust ways. What information are you gathering in an application that you can't ask for in a form? Or are there actions after the form/application submission that you can't take with HubSpot? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
CSeabolt
Participant

Hello @danmoyle , thank you for chiming in.

HubSpot forms aren't great solutions here, as our implementation partner has noted to us, because our applications are multi-page - true legally binding documents.  HubSpot forms are primarly lead-capture forms, so can't quite do what we need them to do.

Is PandaDoc capabale of creating online applications?  Or is it primarily identical to DocuSign where a PDF/Word document is uploaded and signature tags are added?

danmoyle

@CSeabolt gotcha. As I recall when we used to use it, PandaDoc doesn't have to create PDFs. But I may not have the best recollection. 

I have two resources to share comparing the two solutions:

Hope that helps!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CSeabolt,

Thanks for reaching out! This is a great question 🙂 

I would like to invite our community superstars to this conversation to share ideas. 

Hi @danmoyle@Mike_Eastwood@NicoleSengers@StjepanGrcic@Jake_Lett@Ian_Matt - Do you have any recommendations or insight for @CSeabolt?

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
CSeabolt
Participant

Thank you for your help here 🙂