Marketing Integrations

Tnichs
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Any customers out there using a SMS Marketing and HubSpot integration?

SOLVE

Hi

Is anyone aware of any SMS services that have an out of the box integration into HubSpot that services the UK market?

I've found some for the US and Canada, but need one for the UK

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi there, 

The solution propsed by @Samantha_Alford sounds really natty. 

I've also had pretty good results using zapier to connect hubspot with Firetext (https://www.firetext.co.uk/). 

Zapier can fire whenever a contact is added to specific list and pull the telephone number, from name and even message (or you can type it) from the contact feild. You can decide if the message is sent immeadiatly or scheduled for later. Pricing looks pretty keen too. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

40 Replies 40
adamhorsman
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hi Glenn, certainly.  We will send it shortly. 

adamhorsman
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hi Glenn, We continue to work extensively with many HubSpot companies to support text messaging in the UK (as well as many other markets).  Feel free to attend one of our weekly webinars where we walk through our SMS integration with HubSpot: https://sakari.io/demo-hubspot/

glenn_h
Contributor

SOLVE

Dear Adam,

Can you please resend the demo to glenn.heiser@mraltd.com

Thank you,

Glenn

0 Upvotes
glenn_h
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Adam.  I'm in the UK and neither time works for me.  Is there any way I could get a recording of the demo?  glenn.heiser@mrabusinesssolutions.co.uk

glenn_h
Contributor

SOLVE

This question needs an updated answer, please.

0 Upvotes
JDundas

SOLVE

Hi Glenn,

Aloware offers SMS Marketing capabilities and it has a high quality out of the box integration with HubSpot. I'd be more than happy to show you what we have to offer regarding SMS Marketing and HS Integration. Feel free to book a time slot here: https://meetings.hubspot.com/jeff-dundas

Regards,
Jeff

glenn_h
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you, Jeff. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing, Jeff! @JDundas 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
adamhorsman
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hey there, I'm a little late to the party, but I wanted to provide a better approach.  Sakari SMS offers direct integration with HubSpot and supports UK text messaging out of the box.  Setting up the Sakari Hubspot SMS integration takes about 60 seconds, and no coding is required.  

The benefit of this approach is Zapier isn't required, make the integration more stable and cheaper. 

0 Upvotes
Mctch23

SOLVE

I have been using SMS marketing and getting impressive results with these. I must tell you that the method is very easy and you don't have to spend a lot of time. I have got the exclusive real estate text marketing app which is very effective and affordable too.

0 Upvotes
srinath

SOLVE

0 Upvotes
JSchlossberg
Member | Gold Partner
Member | Gold Partner

SOLVE

We're trying out Clicksend.com. A contact at Hubspot recommended them because they have a zapier connection to Hubspot. We haven't fully tested other services, so it's hard for me to compare.

0 Upvotes
laurac8642

SOLVE

Has anyone had any luck with using Clicksend?  I've set an account up and linked it to Outlook which is great - but I'd love it if we could send SMS via Hubspot it could load the communications on to the Hubspot timeline.  

0 Upvotes
Sam_Alford
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @laurac8642,

just as an FYI our add-on sends text messages directly from within HubSpot (both the individual contact record and workflows) and records messages sent and received in the contact timeline.  

If you'd like to check it out you might like to look at the video about half way down this page as it shows the functionality.

If you prefer to use Clicksend, that's fine also, I just thought I'd let you know of our alternative.

Cheers,

Sam

0 Upvotes
laurac8642

SOLVE

thanks Sam - we only just the free aspect of Hubspot - your website states it will require a minimum of  Marketing Pro version?  is this the case please?

0 Upvotes
Sam_Alford
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @laurac8642,

ah yes, it does say that on the site, however we do now have a version that works without workflows but it requires a personalised setup. If you are interested perhaps send me an email to support@inboundaddons.com and we can see whether it will meet your needs.

FYI am in Australia so if there is a time delay in responding you will know why 😀

Cheers,

Sam

0 Upvotes
johnadword
Participant

SOLVE

EXPERTTEXTING as an SMS gateway, according to all price analysis has been declared the cheapest mass texting service provider. Visit our Pricing page!
Now send SMS reminders and notifications by firing out text blast. Also, run promotions and offers for your potential customers.
Using our TextBlast service, you can heighten up customer interaction like never before. We cater  world-wide businesses
with the optimum channel of text message marketing. TextBlast, a revolutionary addition in the marketing paradigm. Now attaining tangible benefits, and sales lead
have become a piece of cake. Become a part of TextBlast & redefine text marketing in the cyber era.

0 Upvotes
PierreLechelle
Participant

SOLVE

We tried many solutions to this and we found a workaround by having:

- Front sending and receiving messages

- Twilio doing the heavy lifting

- Zapier automating it all

I wrote a post on the subject that you can find here: Sending SMS with HubSpot.

Hope this helps until HubSpot decides to build something out-of-the-box

Jonnydk
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@PierreLechelle Is this a cheaper option based on some of the solutions above? Can you also share your solution in more detail with me? jonny@diamonds.net.

Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
Samantha_Alford
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@Phil_Vallender, LOL, I'm guessing (ie. hoping) natty is a good thing?

I thought I'd try and make it a bit easier for others to see what I mean regarding how quick and easy it is (well, we think anyway) to send messages from HubSpot with the Add-on we built by making a little video about it. The video is 8 mins but it probably could have been done in less that 5 if I hadn't talked so much! 

I'm no professional when it comes to these things so apologies in advance, but I think you'll get the idea.  If you're interested in a look you can check it out here.

Cheers,

Sam

Samantha Alford
Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!