Marketing Integrations

Guille
Participante

An integration for online diplomas?

resolver

Hello there!

I was wondering if any of you know about a software integration -like the one used for the hubspot academy to generate certifications- that can generate automatic diplomas for contacts?

Thank you 🙂 

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: An integration for online diplomas??

Short A: Ok, don't laugh, but ...

Longer A:

Why not build a hidden (i.e., noindex, nofollow), customized HubSpot landing page template that's designed so it's NOT fully responsive. That way, the exact same size image appears on all devices and can be easily printed (if sized properly) ... presuming that's what you want.

Using this solution affords us the opportunity to use HubSpot Contextual Marketing features to fill in the certificate details directly from the contact record ... thereby creating a certificate unique to each contact.

May require a little tweaking to get just right, but once built you'll have a template that can be re-used for a multitude of HubSpot-like certificates ... no 'integration' needed!

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

Hey @Guille, piece of cake. You can do it. If not, reach out and we'll get it built out for you.

(see example)

Contextual Marketing LP ExampleContextual Marketing LP Example

Here's a link to the actual LP. (it's still fully responsive)

Just remember to accept this solution please. 🙂

Best,

Frank

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: An integration for online diplomas??

Short A: Ok, don't laugh, but ...

Longer A:

Why not build a hidden (i.e., noindex, nofollow), customized HubSpot landing page template that's designed so it's NOT fully responsive. That way, the exact same size image appears on all devices and can be easily printed (if sized properly) ... presuming that's what you want.

Using this solution affords us the opportunity to use HubSpot Contextual Marketing features to fill in the certificate details directly from the contact record ... thereby creating a certificate unique to each contact.

May require a little tweaking to get just right, but once built you'll have a template that can be re-used for a multitude of HubSpot-like certificates ... no 'integration' needed!

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta
Guille
Participante

resolver

Whoa!!! I've never done something like this before, I'm gonna try to build it and hope it works for the purpose!! Thanks for your knowledge 

(I work at a University and need some diplomas for attendees to different events) 

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

Hey @Guille, piece of cake. You can do it. If not, reach out and we'll get it built out for you.

(see example)

Contextual Marketing LP ExampleContextual Marketing LP Example

Here's a link to the actual LP. (it's still fully responsive)

Just remember to accept this solution please. 🙂

Best,

Frank

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com