Marketing Integrations

PeterS72

Alternative webinar/meeting solution

SOLVE

We are currently using Zoom for both meetings and webinars but they are missing some useful features and their Hubspot integration is severly lacking.

Of course keep cost in mind.  Something along the lines of Zoom pricing (or less) is important.

Webinars (most important)

I'm looking for a solution that can do the following

• Support recurring webinars - When I create a recurring webinar Zoom adds all registrants to every instance of the event.  I'm trying to host a repeating marketing that lets a user register for the next one but does not keep them on the registration list for all future events.  Also, the email reminders should not include the dates for all future events (which makes the confirmation confusing to registrants).

Idealy, the webinar solution would let a user register for the next event only and reflect that in all communications and reminders.  Otherwise I have to create a new zoom webinar constantly and the corresponding landing pages and workflows to integrate it into Hubspot.
  • Better reporting - There does not seem to be a way to create hubspot reports on individual events (how many people attended registered for a specific event, actually showed up, etc).  Zoom only shows the last event and some overall nubmers which is not useful.
  • Option of letting webinar attendees see each other during the event - we've had to use Zoom meetings to allow our attendees to interact more directly during an event. This could be fixed with a good meeting platform that is integrated with Hubspot but worth thinking about on the webinar platform as well. 

Meetings 

This is not as important as the webinar issues above but also a concern.  It can also be a different solution than what we use for webinars)

• Zoom does not integrate the meetings tool into Hubspot at all. I am stuck using the Zoom Meeting registration page (which is severly lacking) and can't integrate the data into a hubspot record. 
    Note: we have repeating meetings similar to the webinar requirements above.

General Note:  Zoom is not as easy to use for luddites as it should be. I have several users that can't figure out how to use some of the features so something simplier would be better.

Thanks in advance for everyones thoughts.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Happy to help @MiaSrebrnjak , hi @PeterS72 

Thank you for the detailed information, this is very helpful!

Before jumping in to a new solution, for meetings, Zoom can be added as an integration to your HubSpot account, then you can set your meeting link location to your Zoom user and when you share your HubSpot Meetings page it will book a zoom call directly.

You can test it with my meeting link here to see how it works.

First, the Zoom admin will need to connect the integration in HubSpot - they will also need to be a Super Admin in your HubSpot account.

Second, you can then link your account to add it to the available users list:

Jnix284_0-1684839583206.png

Third, choose Zoom for your location on the meeting configuration:

Jnix284_1-1684839655025.png

For recurring webinars, I recommend Bevy, which is what HubSpot uses for their HUGs and other events, it lets you register users to groups, send emails based on event attendance, and segment your lists - but most importantly, they do have to sign up for future events individually.

Here is a link to the Bevy integration for HubSpot with more details and pricing.

I hope this is helpful!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

StjepanGrcic
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PeterS72 

Hi Peter, 

Hope you are doing good. If Zoom doesn't work for you I suggest you try in HubSpot app marketplace

• WebinarGeek
  • Airmeet

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
StjepanGrcic
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @PeterS72 

Hi Peter, 

Hope you are doing good. If Zoom doesn't work for you I suggest you try in HubSpot app marketplace

• WebinarGeek
  • Airmeet

Cheers!

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PeterS72,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation to see if they have any advice: 

Hi @Jnix284@StjepanGrcic@Franci, is there any other video conferencing software you'd recommend? Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Happy to help @MiaSrebrnjak , hi @PeterS72 

Thank you for the detailed information, this is very helpful!

Before jumping in to a new solution, for meetings, Zoom can be added as an integration to your HubSpot account, then you can set your meeting link location to your Zoom user and when you share your HubSpot Meetings page it will book a zoom call directly.

You can test it with my meeting link here to see how it works.

First, the Zoom admin will need to connect the integration in HubSpot - they will also need to be a Super Admin in your HubSpot account.

Second, you can then link your account to add it to the available users list:

Jnix284_0-1684839583206.png

Third, choose Zoom for your location on the meeting configuration:

Jnix284_1-1684839655025.png

For recurring webinars, I recommend Bevy, which is what HubSpot uses for their HUGs and other events, it lets you register users to groups, send emails based on event attendance, and segment your lists - but most importantly, they do have to sign up for future events individually.

Here is a link to the Bevy integration for HubSpot with more details and pricing.

I hope this is helpful!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin