Marketing Integrations

WLiroff

Allow customization of Salesforce's Hubspot iFrame

We don't currently use Lead Scoring, and that takes up half the iFrame. The view is pretty scrunched if you're using Lightning's layout that's not full screen, so being able to remove some of what's there would be great.

Also, only showing 5 activities, and needing to click to see more in Hubspot, rather than expanding the iFrame or allowing us to make the iFrame taller, is a real limitation.

These 2 features make the iFrame unusable for us, and I was hoping there'd be improvements to this since the "Hubspot Intelligence graphic" was updated 4 years ago (when we first looked at the iFrame and decided it was unusable). The Hubspot Intelligence graphic was actually much better! 

Please update this so we can keep our users in Salesforce, but accessing workflows and seeing page views, opens etc. in an iFrame that displays more/better.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Allow customization of Salesforce's Hubspot iFrame

Hi @WLiroff. Have you looked for this feature request in the ideas forum here? Or submitted it yourself? It's a great place to ask for feature updates like this. The product teams watch ideas and they've implemented a lot! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/