Marketing Integrations

addapp-alex
Membre

Address and Phone number Sent to Mailchimp Blank (breaking integration)

Résolue

I found that my contacts being sent to Mailchimp via the Integration are causing an error in the connection. The error code appears on the Email Service Provider - Email Sync settings page. 

400 Invalid request due to malformed resource path or data: {"type":"http://developer.mailchimp.com/documentation/mailchimp/guides/error-glossary/","title":"Invalid Resource","status":400,"detail":"The resource submitted could not be validated. For field-specific details, see the 'errors' array.","instance":"32f8ab57-e05f-442f-bd16-2b994981c934","errors":[{"field":"merge_fields.PHONE","message":"Data did not match any of the schemas described in anyOf."},{"field":"merge_fields.ADDRESS","message":"Data did not match any of the schemas described in anyOf."}]}

The team at Hubspot says that they don't know what's causing it.  Mailchimp says that its because Address and Phone number are being sent blank. 

I'm trying to figure out how to select/modify/remove fields from being pushed to Mailchimp. Contacts created automatically via my website do not need phone number or address. Alternatively fix the MC integration from sending blank field data to Mailchimp or another solution. 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @addapp-alex,

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter! The team has resolved this issue, so you should be able to proceed with your integration. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
addapp-alex
Membre

Résolue

Here is a screenshot of the error. Screenshot 2020-02-05 11.28.21.png

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @addapp-alex,

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter! The team has resolved this issue, so you should be able to proceed with your integration. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes