Marketing Integrations

NNguyen7

Add Contact to Zoom Webinar does not work.

We've set up our Zoom webinar and added the "Add Contact to Zoom Webinar" as an action in one of our workflows.  For some reason, when we test it out it doesn't add the person to the Zoom webinar.

FWIW, we tested this same flow a week ago and it didn't work for a few days, then one day it just started working and we didn't change anything.  What things can I check on the backend to see why it's not working properly?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
NNguyen7

It looks like the trigger is working because I can see them enrolled in the workflow.  Do you usually put a time delay between the trigger and adding a contact to Zoom? I'm wondering if there needs to be a delay to give Zoom and HS time to sync registered person and Zoom.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @NNguyen7 ,

The only reason I can think of contacts not meeting the enrolling trigger and when it did, it got enrolled and wf worked. Check the contacts again if they meet the workflow trigger. Test them..and see if they are or aren't. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes