Marketing Hub | Fragen, Tipps & bewährte Methoden

AStöllinger
Participant

Eigenes Firmenlogo erscheint nicht in neuer email

SOLVE

Hallo an alle,

ich versuche gerade eine (meine erste) email zu verfassen, die ich danach an eine vordefinierte Liste vermaile. Wenn ich meine Signatur - oder auch nur unser Firmenlogo - an das untere Ende meines email Textes kopiere, erscheint es einfach nicht. (Das Logo selbst hatte ich im Vorfeld mit dem html Editor erstellt, damit es in meiner Signatur speicherbar war.) Kann mir jemand bitte helfen?

Vielen Dank!!!!! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Syeda_Fatima
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @AStöllinger, That was difficult for me to understand the german language, that's why I might suggest not well.

So, In HubSpot, you can add an image to your email template from the Design tab.

You will find the Design tab on the left-hand side of the email editor.

Once you are in the Design tab, you will find the File menu option at the top of the page.

This is where you can upload your logo or any other image you want to add to the template.

Once you have uploaded the image, you can drag and drop the image into the template in the desired location.

You can also adjust the size of the image to make sure it fits in the right place.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Syeda_Fatima

SOLVE

Hallo @AStöllinger, Um das Logo an das Ende Ihrer E-Mail anzufügen, müssen Sie es als Anhang hinzufügen, anstatt es direkt in den Text einzufügen. Gehen Sie dazu folgendermaßen vor:

1. Kopieren Sie das Logo in die Zwischenablage.

2. Klicken Sie in Ihrem E-Mail-Editor auf den Menüpunkt "Datei" und wählen Sie "Anhang hinzufügen".

3. Wählen Sie das Logo aus der Zwischenablage aus und fügen Sie es als Anhang hinzu.

4. Speichern Sie Ihre E-Mail und senden Sie sie ab.

Hoffe, das hilft Ihnen weiter!

AStöllinger
Participant

SOLVE

Hallo! Danke für die Antwort! Leider klappt das nicht. also, ich bin in der email, die ich versenden will (keine persönliche email an einen Kontakt, sondern eine email Vorlage, die an eine Liste versandt wird). In der Seite finde ich gar nirgends einen Menüpunkt Datei. Nur Inhalt und Design. Wo muß ich da suchen? Und wie bin ich sicher, wenn es ein Anhang ist, daß das Logo an der richtigen Stelle (unter dem Text und oberhalb der Signatur) erscheint? 

Vielen Dank!

0 Upvotes
Syeda_Fatima
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @AStöllinger, That was difficult for me to understand the german language, that's why I might suggest not well.

So, In HubSpot, you can add an image to your email template from the Design tab.

You will find the Design tab on the left-hand side of the email editor.

Once you are in the Design tab, you will find the File menu option at the top of the page.

This is where you can upload your logo or any other image you want to add to the template.

Once you have uploaded the image, you can drag and drop the image into the template in the desired location.

You can also adjust the size of the image to make sure it fits in the right place.

AStöllinger
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! I think I know what you mean! I have found kind of a solution, but I still have the problem, that I cannot minimize the area around the logo. I have too much space left above and unterneath the logo. Do you also have an idea how this can be changed? The size of the logo I have adjusted, but the white area above and below the logo/picture is too big... 😞

Thanks so much!

0 Upvotes
Syeda_Fatima

SOLVE

Hi @AStöllingerOne option you can try is to use a different type of layout for the logo. Instead of having the logo in the center, you could try having the logo in the top right corner, or in the bottom left corner.

This will make the logo look more like it's part of the overall design, and it will also give you more control over the size of the white space around the logo.

You can also use a different size for the logo itself, such as a larger size for the logo and a smaller size for the white space.

Additionally, you can also use a different font for the logo, or adjust the color of the background to make it more visually appealing.

0 Upvotes