Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

TMclaughlin
メンバー

workflow in Hubspot should check a checkbox in Salesforce not working

解決

Hi

I have a check box field in Salesforce.com named "Re-engaged Lead".  I also created a checkbox field in Hubspot named ""Re-engaged Lead". I wrote a work flow rule that triggers is any lead/contact does a form submission then check box.

The box is not being checked in Salesforce. Does anyone know what might be the issue??

help! (-:1.png2.png3.png4.png

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
TMclaughlin
解決策
メンバー

解決

Ben, Here is my field in SFScreen Shot 2021-05-17 at 4.18.43 PM.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
Ben_M
キーアドバイザー

解決

We are missing a very important screenshot. Can you go to the integration settings and see what the sync rule on that property is set to?  I have a feeling that the value is set to "Prefer Salesforce" so if the value is already No in Salesforce, your workflow will have no effect. In your case you need to do a two-way sync so the most recent value is the one that the systems keep.

0 いいね!
TMclaughlin
メンバー

解決

Ben, I think i found it!!! I will check in a little bit to see if the records in Salesforce.com updated. Sorry for being dumb I am a SF Admin and thats were I live Hubspot is new to me. (-:Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 4.07.33 PM.png

0 いいね!
TMclaughlin
メンバー

解決

Ben, The record has resynced and the check box in Salesforce. com did not get checked. )-: the email and the task in are logged in Salesfroce but the check bo is still not working?

0 いいね!
TMclaughlin
解決策
メンバー

解決

Ben, Here is my field in SFScreen Shot 2021-05-17 at 4.18.43 PM.png

0 いいね!
TMclaughlin
メンバー

解決

Ben, Is the page you are referring to??Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 3.56.12 PM.png

0 いいね!
TMclaughlin
メンバー

解決

ben thank you for trying to help me! I am not sure where to find the sync rule for this specific property? Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 11.01.04 AM.png

0 いいね!