Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

when returning to contacts page there is a random filter applied?

Does anyone else have this happen that when you say navigate from lists to contacts -> contacts the filter from lists applies in the contact page and you have to remove that before you search?

Or if you go from a workflow for example that specifies list membership as a trigger, that will then be the filter in the contacts page automatically. ?! 

what gives?

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

I clear my cache on a regular basis and it still happens often and it's just a pain to constantly have to check if for some reason a filter is on when navigating to Contacts. Like i said it does the same thing sometimes when moving from workflows too

0 Me gusta
Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

so I cant reproduce it on demand and I cant screen record my whole day but here ill show you the steps I take naturally

https://www.loom.com/share/b22223eb79e14def90b610dc8bf3d9ae

0 Me gusta
Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

Hi @PamCotton

I will include a screen shot as I just caught this. I went from a list and clicked Contacts and then contacts. Automatically the filter on the left appears - this filter was the list I just exited..  There are no filters that are the default when we go to this page.

Msyvrais_0-1603283540408.png

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad

Hello @Msyvrais 

Thank you for the screenshot, looks like there is a saved filter, as you can click " clear all" and refresh the page, does the filter still remains on your contact page?

If so, I would recommend clearing your browser cache as this may be the cause for this behavior. 

If you are still unable to see your contacts without this filter in after following these steps, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary. 

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
PamCotton

Hello @Msyvrais 

I was not able to reproduce this on my end, but I few recommendations are :

1. Check for any default  filter saved under your contacts 
  2. Clear your browser cache ( step by step here
  3. Try in an incognito tab

If that does not work, could you please share more details with us such as a video or screenshot?   The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !