Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

sardinia
Participant

separate list

SOLVE

Hi,

I usually differentiate different audiences filtering them based on contact properties: this way I go - filter and find that list I want to contact.

My question is: is there a way NOT to visualize these contacts in the "main" list of contatcs and put them in a different list separately? I'm already using list, but the name of the lists still are included in the main contact database.

thank you

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

separate list

SOLVE

Hi @sardinia,

You can view these contacts in the lists tool, in which you can access all of the contacts from various lists.

Alternatively...and my preferred way is to use the filters (with list membership as criteria) and save the filters for quick access.  You can also build reports from a filter if you have reporting capabilities.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

Josh
Solution

separate list

SOLVE

@ErikSvend,

If you click the "More" button and choose "Move to Folder", you can choose "All Lists", which will essentially place it in the root folder.

Josh 

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Josh
Solution

separate list

SOLVE

@ErikSvend,

If you click the "More" button and choose "Move to Folder", you can choose "All Lists", which will essentially place it in the root folder.

Josh 

Josh Curcio

Josh

separate list

SOLVE

Hi @sardinia,

I'm not sure I understand this question. Can you provide more details or an example?

Josh 

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
sardinia
Participant

separate list

SOLVE

Hi Josh

thank you for your message.

Simple as that: I'm open the CONTACTS and of course I see all my contacts - whatever the properties are and filters set up. 

Is there a way to visualize a certain group in a different space? separate from the main?like, secondary groups of contacts, or if you like sub groups.

thank you

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

separate list

SOLVE

Hi @sardinia,

You can view these contacts in the lists tool, in which you can access all of the contacts from various lists.

Alternatively...and my preferred way is to use the filters (with list membership as criteria) and save the filters for quick access.  You can also build reports from a filter if you have reporting capabilities.

Josh

Josh Curcio

ErikSvend
Participant

separate list

SOLVE

Hi Josh, im having a hard time figuring out how to remove a list from a folder without deleting it. Is there a way to simply remove a list from a folder without deleting it>

0 Upvotes
sardinia
Participant

separate list

SOLVE

Thank you Josh

0 Upvotes