Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Andreas_P
Membre

"reconnection" after a if/then branch

Résolue

Dear community,

I have the following task: After checking whether a new contact exists in our connected Salesforce system I do two different actions. So far so good. That works perfect. But now I would like to go on on a single path. Is there a possibillity to connect the Yes and No branch after the actions?

Here's a picture

Thanks in advance

Andreas

reconnection of two branchesreconnection of two branches

2 Solutions acceptées
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @Andreas_P 

Unfortunately, this is not supported by workflows currently. I would be pretty smart if it were and would simplify lots of workflows. 

As it stands, you have to duplicate whatever actions you want to continue after your if/then branch. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

himanshurauthan
Solution
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

Hello @Andreas_P 

I don't think we have such thing available in HubSpot workflows but the connection can be made easily.
What we can do is create another new workflow which will be continuation of the present one. And then in each branch of Yes/No, you can enroll the contact to the new workflow. Doing this, all your contacts from any of the branch will be enrolled to newly created workflow and there you can do the rest of the process.

Screenshot_2019-07-03 Unnamed Contact workflow HubSpot.png

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
SamanthaM
Participant

Résolue

Hi Andreas,

You can choose a next action as "Go To Action" that's a relatively new feature in "Workflows". That should solve your question!

-Samantha

himanshurauthan
Solution

Résolue

Hello @Andreas_P 

I don't think we have such thing available in HubSpot workflows but the connection can be made easily.
What we can do is create another new workflow which will be continuation of the present one. And then in each branch of Yes/No, you can enroll the contact to the new workflow. Doing this, all your contacts from any of the branch will be enrolled to newly created workflow and there you can do the rest of the process.

Screenshot_2019-07-03 Unnamed Contact workflow HubSpot.png

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

Hi @Andreas_P 

Unfortunately, this is not supported by workflows currently. I would be pretty smart if it were and would simplify lots of workflows. 

As it stands, you have to duplicate whatever actions you want to continue after your if/then branch. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency