Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MWelborn
Participante

"Lead" Recycling - How to Score

resolver

I'm struggling with lead scoring in that we want to be able to recycle leads/contacts and the limitations with Hubspot scoring seem to prevent this.

Ideal scoring would be:

- TOF Content download +2. (Multiple links this form can come from)

- MOF content download +3 (Multiple links this form can come from)

- BOF content download +5 (Multiple links this form can come from)

- MQL at 10 pts

After 90 days if they are not an open opp, start over

- We can't reset the score once they MQL. So we will have to use negative scoring so they download content and get 2 pts then add a negative score where 2pts come off for those who downloaded content 90 days ago

- People can't get scored by the positives more than once. If we sent up so that they download content and get 2 pts, if they download another peice of content, they wont get another 2 pts?

Ideally we want to create a closed loop. Where people move through the funnel and MQL lets say at 10 points. After 90 days we want their score to be 0 again so that if they do not have an open opp, we can start them in the beginning of the funnel all over again. 

I think I can use negative scoring to get them back to zero, but how do I get them to score again so I can close the loop?

1 Soluciones aceptada
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

@MWelborn sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you only wanted them scored once inside of 90 days for any amount of downloads. 

If you want them to get points for each form submission, then you could assign each form points and if the contact submits the form inside of 90 days give the points, outside of the 90 days take the points away. This is very granular and I'm not sure how many different forms you're working with. I have quite a few different score options and my entire scoring goes from -100 to +100. You may need to open up your points depending on how many instances you are tracking.

Also, I do use a Workflow in conjunction with the Lead Scoring to change a contact's Lead State. If Hubspot Score is between X and Y, then change Lead State to X. Then there are a series of nested IF statements to cover the whole spectrum. As Lead Scoring changes a contact's score, their Lead State changes automatically. I take this to the point where they are only a Subscriber and no longer assigned to a Sales Person.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

@MWelborn sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you only wanted them scored once inside of 90 days for any amount of downloads. 

If you want them to get points for each form submission, then you could assign each form points and if the contact submits the form inside of 90 days give the points, outside of the 90 days take the points away. This is very granular and I'm not sure how many different forms you're working with. I have quite a few different score options and my entire scoring goes from -100 to +100. You may need to open up your points depending on how many instances you are tracking.

Also, I do use a Workflow in conjunction with the Lead Scoring to change a contact's Lead State. If Hubspot Score is between X and Y, then change Lead State to X. Then there are a series of nested IF statements to cover the whole spectrum. As Lead Scoring changes a contact's score, their Lead State changes automatically. I take this to the point where they are only a Subscriber and no longer assigned to a Sales Person.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
MWelborn
Participante

resolver

@Crystal_Hopper  This is great advice. So are you saying that I said if they filled out the content form in the the last 90 days then add 5 points, if they haven't filled out a form in 90 days then take it away.  If people meet that criteria more than once, do they get scored each time?  I read somewhere that they would only get scored once. I actually want them to get scored every time they meet that criteria. 

0 Me gusta
Crystal_Hopper
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @MWelborn ! 

I also use timeframes in my scoring to record points and take them away. In the case where you don't want them getting extra points for extra downloads, could you specify any download within a timeframe gets 2 points. It's more about the activity within the timeframe than the # of downloads. 

To get them to score again, could you create a Workflow that triggers an email send when their score gets to a low level? The email would have some offer and attempt to get them to re-engage and if they do, then they would move through the scoring again.

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @MWelborn , I will add top experts into this conversation so they can share their thought into this conversation @Aakar@StefaniUAT @AM8 what would you recommend please to @MWelborn matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !