Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

farmcodegary

"Contacts" menu absent from top bar in Marketing.

SOLVE

I'm trying to create a list, but the whole Contacts menu is not even present under "Marketing". Contrary to all the help pages, all that's in my top bar menu is Dashboard, Lead Flows, Collected Forms, and Settings. When I go to "Sales", there's a Contacts item but with no dropdown menu.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @farmcodegary,

The "Contacts" button in the Marketing navigation bar is only present in portals with either Basic, Professional, or Enterprise level subscriptions.  Marketing Free and Starter do not have this functionality.  When reading through our support documents, they should all provide the following box indicating which subscriptions have access to the features discussed in the article.

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 2.59.10 PM.png

I hope this helps clear things up.

Brett

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @farmcodegary,

The "Contacts" button in the Marketing navigation bar is only present in portals with either Basic, Professional, or Enterprise level subscriptions.  Marketing Free and Starter do not have this functionality.  When reading through our support documents, they should all provide the following box indicating which subscriptions have access to the features discussed in the article.

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 2.59.10 PM.png

I hope this helps clear things up.

Brett