Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Camille_Balhorn
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

"Already in Workflow" limited to Contact Workflows

解決

I've recently been working with multiple sets of Workflows, both Contact- and Deal-based. I noticed that in the "If/then branch" properties list, Workflows is an option for Contact workflows but not for Deal workflows. This means that you can select status regarding a workflow for the Contact, and enroll or disallow them based on this data. 

Has anyone else run into this? Short of negatively listing the enrollement triggers for the other workflow, does anyone have a good work around when manipulating Deal workflows? 

Selecting Workflow as a value optionSelecting Workflow as a value optionWorkflow statuses that you can manipulate off ofWorkflow statuses that you can manipulate off of

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Camille_Balhorn,

You're correct, this is currently not possible. Using the enrollment triggers of one workflow as unenrollment triggers for the other, is one option (workflow tab Settings > Unenrollment and suppression).

This might however not be perfectly accurate, as records might be enrolled manually in a workflow. If you want to be 100% on the safe side, you would have to set a custom property value at the beginning of the original workflow and clear it at the end – and then exclude deals with this value in your second workflow.

The same feature as in contact-based workflows would definitely be useful and you could request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Camille_Balhorn,

You're correct, this is currently not possible. Using the enrollment triggers of one workflow as unenrollment triggers for the other, is one option (workflow tab Settings > Unenrollment and suppression).

This might however not be perfectly accurate, as records might be enrolled manually in a workflow. If you want to be 100% on the safe side, you would have to set a custom property value at the beginning of the original workflow and clear it at the end – and then exclude deals with this value in your second workflow.

The same feature as in contact-based workflows would definitely be useful and you could request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.