Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Msyvrais
キーアドバイザー

issues with scrolling with lengthy filters?

Does anyone else experience frustrations when adding long list of filters when building a list?  

I am in the middle of a major project and as I structure my list filters (over 20) the progress bar in the filter column jumps all over when cloning or scrolling making it incredibly difficult to keep things straight. Wondering if this is a one off or if others have experienced it since the new list features were released? 

0 いいね!
2件の返信
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Hi @Msyvrais,

I'm experiencing the same (latest version of Firefox) but I wasn't quite sure how to describe the issue. Commenting to follow the thread.

If I recall correctly, this is an issue of the new version of the list tool, not the original list tool.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Msyvrais
キーアドバイザー

Yes, I have only had the issue since the new filter features were made available, it seems the longer the list gets the progress bar expands but only as you scroll and it lengths as you scroll however each length it jumps the list ridiculously out of where you are (huge pain when cloning). I have the issue on Chrome, tried other browsers same issue and also cleared cache I've filled complaint with the support team but no feedback yet.
0 いいね!