entering leads manually

justanley

I created our hubspot account and added two users. We are all super admin users with full access. When I create a new contact I have access to all of the fields of meta data that properly describrs each prospect, email, phone, how they reached us, etc. etc... but when one of my other team members tries to do the same thing, she can only select a couple of them. Is there a setting in her account that I need to amend? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @justanley

Can you provide a bit more information in regards to where you are seeing these options that your co-worker is not? If you can send along screenshots with what you are seeing vs. what your co-worker is seeing, that would be great! 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
justanley

My colleagues screenshot is attahced. She can't manipulate contact records like I can. She is the same user profile as mine. How do I enable her profile to be like mine?

this is what her screen looks likethis is what her screen looks like

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @justanley

I would recommend having your coworker login, navigate to a contact record>click 'view' at the bottom of the 'about section'>select 'view all properties'>from the left hand side of the screen she will be able to 'set default properties' which will enable her to choose which properties she sees in the about section for all of her contacts. 

If you experience any issues with those settings not working, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes