Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

NachoH
Participant

changing from static list to dinamic list

Résolue

Hi! Im new in Hubspot and I was wondering how can I change a list I uploaded from static to dinamic. Because when I uploaded the list ina a csv file it automatically went to static list and in no moment I had the chance to change this.

Thank you a lot!

Nacho

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi, @NachoH. Uploads are static by default; they represent all the data you imported into HubSpot, at a specific moment in time. It won't be possible to change the type of the list created via the import. 

However, if you build a new smart list, and that smart list's criteria is [membership in that static list created by the import], you'll have the smart list you're looking for, along with any additional criteria you add.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi, @NachoH. Uploads are static by default; they represent all the data you imported into HubSpot, at a specific moment in time. It won't be possible to change the type of the list created via the import. 

However, if you build a new smart list, and that smart list's criteria is [membership in that static list created by the import], you'll have the smart list you're looking for, along with any additional criteria you add.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
NachoH
Participant

Résolue

Hi @bradmin, thanks a lot for the answer! now I get it.

best wishes,

Nacho