• Más reciente
  • Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • No hay respuestas
03874 en Febrero 27, 2024
Hey-- if then branches in workflows are Wayyyy to slow. If you're going to offer that ability they should execute faster. now seems like best practice is just to create a new trigger & filter for every specific branch which honestly is Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Asesor destacado
Febrero 28, 2024 04:43
Hi @03874 That seems quite a broad and sweeping statement. From my experience if/then branches execute in real-time and are not causing wo...Leer más
Resuelta
Kirbs en Febrero 27, 2024
I have a workflow that sends Contact property data to Google Sheets when ANY form is submitted. It uses the Hubspot Google Sheets app which can only send a Contact property ( https://app-eu1.hubspot.com/ecosystem/25901100/marketplace/apps/marketing/ Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Febrero 27, 2024 13:40
Hi @Kirbs , HubSpot has a default contact property for this, "Recent conversion" 🙂 " the last form the contact submitted. This is format...Leer más
Resuelta
RCzuczman en Febrero 27, 2024
Hello there, I'm currently trying to create a workflow, where I assign contacts with a custom property/enrol them in a workflow based on a lead score, which I've set up and added elements to. However, when I try to add an if/then branch base Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Febrero 27, 2024 11:50
Hi @RCzuczman , Have you selected this type of branch? If so, filtering for the score should not be an issue. Best regar...Leer más
HSmith21 en Febrero 26, 2024
Hi there - I want to present a view or list of contacts who have engaged with us to a sufficient extent that sales should follow up with them. I have no issue in pulling together these people (lead scoring, lifecycle stage - etc.) but I am strugglin Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Febrero 27, 2024 08:25
Hey there @HSmith21 and welcome to the Community. I'm wondering if you could make a Custom Report, create a pivot table, and show this data....Leer más
Resuelta
asiaferguson en Febrero 25, 2024
Hi all - Is it possible to create a workflow based on a specific payment link? I basically want a simple workflow that sends an email to a customer who has purchased from a payment link and then cc: 2 internal people on the email so they know it's Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond
Febrero 25, 2024 17:46
Hi @asiaferguson happy to help with getting a payment link workflow configured. When you create a workflow, you'll choose Contact Based: ...Leer más
SFanning42 en Febrero 23, 2024
Hello, I am trying to consolidate several different workflows into one master workflow. I want to allow members in an old workflow to finish it out while diverting any new members into the new workflow. I have blocked future enrollments whi Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Febrero 24, 2024 01:44
Hi @SFanning42 , Can you please share a screenshot of the enrollment criteria of your old and new workflows? If you're saying that conta...Leer más
ASalerno5 en Febrero 23, 2024
Hi there! We set up a workflow when someone applies to be a part of our community. Once a contact has been "Accepted" it is supposed to trigger an email to me to manually add them to the community. For some reason the emails aren't coming throu Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Febrero 24, 2024 01:40
@ASalerno5 are you expecting the task from step 5 to be completed before the check on the SAL decision happens? If so, there is currently no delay ...Leer más
IuliaArtean en Febrero 23, 2024
Hello, I would like to create a nurturing workflow for leads who received our offer 1 month ago and are not ready to buy yet. Was thinking to do this based on deal stage "Offer sent" and name of the deal, but when I've been trying to test this Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Febrero 23, 2024 05:46
Hi @IuliaArtean , Unless all deals have the exact name "MAGIDO HP", that would be the reason why your records are not meeting the enrollment...Leer más
ABSims en Febrero 22, 2024
I'm trying to create an automated workflow that will send specific emails when a company has reached a specific milestone. This data will be pulled in from an API. Essentially, "send this email when the company reaches X milestone, send the next e Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond
Febrero 22, 2024 19:37
Hi @ABSims Happy to help answer your question about workflow triggers. There are a few ways you can structure the workflow depending on your ...Leer más
Resuelta
IuliaArtean en Febrero 20, 2024
Hello, I want to know the difference between having an IF/THEN branch with different branches on email activities like email opens, email clicks and adding an OR filter (inside the IF/THEN brand) Also how are the branches counted? I unde Leer más
0 Me gusta
11 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Febrero 20, 2024 07:29
@IuliaArtean this is context I didn't have - this can be done in a much easier way. Simply set up the reply as a workflow goal: https://knowledge....Leer más
Resuelta
JRGies en Febrero 19, 2024
I Have a number of companies that are leads for a certain product line. Each of these companies may have multiple contacts. Hub spot does not automatically connect contact to company when inputing the data. I want a list of these companies Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Febrero 19, 2024 11:39
Hi @JRGies , This is actually possible. When you create a contact list, click "Add filter" in the left sidebar, then simply watch out for the ...Leer más
Resuelta
TBaltus en Febrero 19, 2024
Hi, I am trying to find a way to add bigger group of contacts (20-100) to a static list which is not defined via a property (it is actually to update a property which is multiple choice). We have the record ids or emails of these groups, but cannot Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Febrero 19, 2024 11:45
@TBaltus if you have the email addresses, this approach should work 🙂 https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Filtering-a-view-with-a-comma-separa...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.