Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
Solucionado
HJ00 on Maio 24, 2024
I want to make the person who created contact to be that contact's contact owner, especially for contacts which were created by mobile iOS or Android. I tried to set this in workflow but there only appears to set contact owner as a specific user. Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Maio 24, 2024 01:39
Hi @HJ00 , When manually creating a contact in the iOS app, I just double checked, HubSpot defaults the contact owner to the person who is cre...Leia mais
Adrian4444 on Maio 23, 2024
Hi, I want to setup the lead score and Ive watched a few youtube videos. Now I just realized that Iam missing the filter type "page view". I can use some sort of information regarding page visits but only through the filter type "contact properti Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Maio 23, 2024 09:15
Hi @Adrian4444 , That's strange - for me that's showing up just fine between 'Imports' and 'Product properties'. The fastest way to an answer ...Leia mais
Solucionado
Mat_Cal on Maio 23, 2024
Is it possible to create a workflow in HubSpot that performs the following action? When the LEAD STATUS is changed, the workflow must automatically update the LEAD STAGE to a specific stage that I have predefined.
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Maio 23, 2024 06:54
Hi @Mat_Cal , Assuming that you're referring to the contact lead status and lead object lead stage, yes: You would adjust this...Leia mais
ClementY on Maio 22, 2024
We are trying to setup a workflow to remind internal stakeholders to augment missing contact data. We have several Active lists that populate when certain fields are missing. Once team members have filled in the missing info contacts are automatic Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Participante
Maio 22, 2024 11:18
@karstenkoehler This is perfect! thank you.
Solucionado
drafeedie on Maio 18, 2024
We have a Contact > Deal Label that we used to track who referred us the deal. We associate the deal source with the custom lable "referred by." How can we run a list of deals and see any contacts with the 'referred by' label? The idea here i Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Maio 18, 2024 08:42
@drafeedie lists in will only show each record once, not multiple times. If you're looking for contacts to appear more than once, you'd have ...Leia mais
Solucionado
LBeatty3 on Maio 17, 2024
Hello - How do I pull an email list of those who opened any of my emails YTD? (I'm only able to select HB Ideas Board and trying to post in the community.)
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Conselheiro(a) de destaque
Maio 18, 2024 07:47
Hi @LBeatty3 That is easily done by using the "last marketing email" property, see screenshot below: Not sure what you want to u...Leia mais
Solucionado
KStAngel on Maio 17, 2024
Hubspot has all the information it needs to create contact lists of our customers that own a particular product, but currently it is not possible to create a contact list with just these customers. I can create a contact list with customers that Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Maio 20, 2024 12:15
I see @KStAngel Have you tried the following: Create a list of deals that meet your criteria: Closed won and associated with product...Leia mais
Solucionado
04534 on Maio 17, 2024
We have to have list membership as a filter in single object reports! Companies
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Maio 18, 2024 08:24
Hi @04534 This is already possible, see example below. Simply search for list membership in the filter options and then select y...Leia mais
Solucionado
JSamuel85 on Maio 17, 2024
Could I set up a workflow in HubSpot that sends the RSVP email prompt only to people who haven't filled in the RSVP form we previously sent, Or something similar?
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Maio 17, 2024 03:31
Hi @JSamuel85 , Yes, that works 🙂 In a contact-based workflow, you would do the following: Add the send of the first automated email ...Leia mais
Solucionado
hyoungSSP on Maio 15, 2024
I'd like to get feedback on the below. I feel like this is a Hubspot bug but the CS team is saying that this is the correct behavior for a workflow. We have several workflows that handle subscription assignements based on the form that was compl Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Maio 15, 2024 10:17
Hi @hyoungSSP , I was referring to the entire workflow actions as well - it's hard to evaluate this workflow without seeing the entire picture...Leia mais
Solucionado
ParkerO on Maio 13, 2024
Hey everyone! Is there a way to check if a contact is in a workflow twice? (Or is this even possible?) One of our team is in one of our workflows and received 2 emails this morning at different steps. I was thinking it might be 2 different emails, Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Maio 13, 2024 18:15
It's possible for someone to be in a workflow twice, but it's typically where there is an alias or something else in play. Can you review the emails ...Leia mais
Solucionado
AM7777 on Maio 13, 2024
Hi, In our scenario, we have a pre-created marketing email template that should be triggered by the workflow. At the workflow level, we should be able to assign this template to the recipient when sending an email using the workflow. Could you p Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Maio 13, 2024 10:54
Hi @AM7777 , If you follow these steps, you can create an email for use in a workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/marketing-email/create-a...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.