• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
CNacca on May 30, 2024
Hi all! We previously had a lead score set up where we had a score field and if the lead was disqualified they lost 100 points. However, we want the option for the lead to reengage so we have a flow to move them back to MEL where they then shoul read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JulieNguyen-Duy on May 30, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm creating my first landing page on Hubspot. I would really appreciate your guidance and tips about landing page creation. Do you think it would be necessary to add a workflow to a form from a landing page? If yes, what read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 30, 2024 11:05
Hello Colin, Thank you so much for your time! It's a landing pager for the launch for a new offer (two connectivity solutions) n the market. It wou...read more
CPECORARI on May 29, 2024
Hello, I created a property "Last contact type" (object company) with the following values : Inbound Call Outbound Call Inbound Email Outbound Email Then, I wanted to create 4 workflows to populate this property: 1 workflow trigger eac read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 29, 2024 12:40
Hi @karstenkoehler , Thanks for this workaround, indeed it can get inaccurate but in my case, it's stil better than nothing. Best,
LCulver on May 28, 2024
We are trying to create a list of contacts within Hubspot who have created an account but have never had any contact, inbound or outbound. So, an listed contact in Hubspot created by the customer on our web portal, but whom we have never called, tex read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 28, 2024 11:21
@LCulver "Last contacted" does not take into account third-party communication like Sakari. " Last contacted: the last date and time a chat...read more
Solved
HJ00 on May 24, 2024
I want to make the person who created contact to be that contact's contact owner, especially for contacts which were created by mobile iOS or Android. I tried to set this in workflow but there only appears to set contact owner as a specific user. read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 24, 2024 01:39
Hi @HJ00 , When manually creating a contact in the iOS app, I just double checked, HubSpot defaults the contact owner to the person who is cre...read more
Adrian4444 on May 23, 2024
Hi, I want to setup the lead score and Ive watched a few youtube videos. Now I just realized that Iam missing the filter type "page view". I can use some sort of information regarding page visits but only through the filter type "contact properti read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 23, 2024 09:15
Hi @Adrian4444 , That's strange - for me that's showing up just fine between 'Imports' and 'Product properties'. The fastest way to an answer ...read more
Solved
Mat_Cal on May 23, 2024
Is it possible to create a workflow in HubSpot that performs the following action? When the LEAD STATUS is changed, the workflow must automatically update the LEAD STAGE to a specific stage that I have predefined.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 23, 2024 06:54
Hi @Mat_Cal , Assuming that you're referring to the contact lead status and lead object lead stage, yes: You would adjust this...read more
ClementY on May 22, 2024
We are trying to setup a workflow to remind internal stakeholders to augment missing contact data. We have several Active lists that populate when certain fields are missing. Once team members have filled in the missing info contacts are automatic read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 22, 2024 11:18
@karstenkoehler This is perfect! thank you.
Solved
drafeedie on May 18, 2024
We have a Contact > Deal Label that we used to track who referred us the deal. We associate the deal source with the custom lable "referred by." How can we run a list of deals and see any contacts with the 'referred by' label? The idea here i read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 18, 2024 08:42
@drafeedie lists in will only show each record once, not multiple times. If you're looking for contacts to appear more than once, you'd have ...read more
Solved
LBeatty3 on May 17, 2024
Hello - How do I pull an email list of those who opened any of my emails YTD? (I'm only able to select HB Ideas Board and trying to post in the community.)
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
May 18, 2024 07:47
Hi @LBeatty3 That is easily done by using the "last marketing email" property, see screenshot below: Not sure what you want to u...read more
Solved
KStAngel on May 17, 2024
Hubspot has all the information it needs to create contact lists of our customers that own a particular product, but currently it is not possible to create a contact list with just these customers. I can create a contact list with customers that read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
May 20, 2024 12:15
I see @KStAngel Have you tried the following: Create a list of deals that meet your criteria: Closed won and associated with product...read more
Solved
04534 on May 17, 2024
We have to have list membership as a filter in single object reports! Companies
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
May 18, 2024 08:24
Hi @04534 This is already possible, see example below. Simply search for list membership in the filter options and then select y...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.