• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
agugel on Julho 18, 2024
Hey there! I'm looking to set up a pretty standard set-it-and-forget-it drip campaign that runs Monday-Friday, automatically enrolling batches of 10 candidates from a preexisting static list into a 3-touch workflow each day of the week, with one we Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Julho 19, 2024 00:16
Hi @agugel , HubSpot currently does not support pre-defining how many records should enroll in a given time frame. This is something you would...Leia mais
SoR24 on Julho 18, 2024
So if I were to send out an email to a very large group of people, how could I ensure that that list doesn't include people who will recieve an email from a different sequence on that same day. So I don't want to totally exclude people in sequences, Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Platinum
Julho 18, 2024 06:45
Hey @SoR24 you can filter by some sequence properties in lists. Depending on your delays between sequence steps, you could filter out some people w...Leia mais
KFogarty2 on Julho 17, 2024
Hello! I have a group of about 2500 contacts, and I want to send an email campaign (using Sequences) using three different outbound email addresses. The campaign will contain at least four emails delivered to the leads, separated by four or five day Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Julho 18, 2024 06:27
Hi @KFogarty2 and welcome to the Community! 🎉 We are delighted to see you here! Great question, thanks for asking the Community! If you are ...Leia mais
Solucionado
PM_nuwo on Julho 17, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm facing a challenge and hope someone can help me out. I want to create a workflow in HubSpot where contacts are added to a list based on a specific event (I've been able to set everything up successfully so far). Once the cont Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Julho 17, 2024 10:23
Hi @PM_nuwo , The only way (that I'm aware of) this can be done (without custom coding) is by using this workflow action: "Send internal marke...Leia mais
Solucionado
ACD26 on Julho 13, 2024
I want to enroll a contact into a work flow based off them having booked a meeting from a specific sequence. Is this possible? I see that I can do something of the sort based on the status of the sequence, but not the status of the contact w Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Julho 15, 2024 04:36
Hi @ACD26 , In a workflow, choose the 'When an event occurs' enrollment option. When you do, you can find this option: ...Leia mais
Solucionado
COldham3 on Julho 12, 2024
I have created a workflow with unpublished emails. After reviewing, updating, and publishing the attached emails, I do not see the chosen workflow on some of the email details page. I have tried unpublishing and republishing with the same issue. Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Julho 15, 2024 04:19
Hi @COldham3 , Have you turned on the workflow? The fact that this reference is not shown does not mean that the workflow won't execute as des...Leia mais
Solucionado
Manuel_Zapata on Julho 12, 2024
I am trying to identify companies which do not have any contact from a department. And then identify the number of contacts they have from a department
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Conselheiro(a) de destaque
Julho 13, 2024 01:48
Hi @Manuel_Zapata How are you capturing a contact's department? Is that a custom contact property, and if so, what property field type -...Leia mais
Solucionado
02092 on Julho 12, 2024
I want to keep sending lead nurturing emails to my inbounds if they have not booked a meeting. To do this, one of my enrollment criteria in lead nurturing flow is to check if there has ever been a meeting with an inbound lead, if there has the l Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Julho 12, 2024 10:46
Hi @02092 , By checking for any activity where the name is unknown, you're telling HubSpot that it should only return contacts who have had a ...Leia mais
Solucionado
RLaub on Julho 11, 2024
Any suggestions on I can build a process where I set an action (rep notification, send an email, etc) based on an email click across many emails? I know it's doable when a specific email is identified in the workflow or when more than one specific e Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Julho 11, 2024 23:56
Hi @RLaub , This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. As of now, there is no hack or workaround; one must select each individual email...Leia mais
Solucionado
JPender on Julho 11, 2024
I'm trying to figure out how to create a workflow/automation that will send a Sign-up email every time someone signs up for our website. I do not want to send these emails to leads that are manually added to our lead's list (since they didn't sign u Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Julho 11, 2024 11:00
Hi @JPender , If these contacts get the unique lead type 'New' (and these contacts only) you can use this as an enrollment trigger in a contac...Leia mais
Solucionado
SwapnilMS on Julho 11, 2024
Hi, I have an active list of contacts, which consists of multiple sub-lists of imported lists that get added weekly, structured like below. Master List List 1 List 2 List 3 etc... I'm using the master list as a trigger for an automated workfl Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Julho 11, 2024 07:46
Hi @SwapnilMS , Without access to your portal, this is difficult to troubleshoot from a distance. A few things might be happening. Could t...Leia mais
Solucionado
JMart5 on Julho 10, 2024
Hello, trying to figure out a way if with workflows you could filter out new contacts by checking if their email or company name are already in our system. If so, we'd want to treat them as a new conctact, but from the same company means that we c Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Julho 11, 2024 00:32
Hi @JMart5 , The details depend a bit on whether you're creating companies automatically or not: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/object-setting...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.