• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
Manuel_Zapata 7月 12日, 2024
I am trying to identify companies which do not have any contact from a department. And then identify the number of contacts they have from a department
0 いいね!
0 コメント
解決済み
02092 7月 12日, 2024
I want to keep sending lead nurturing emails to my inbounds if they have not booked a meeting. To do this, one of my enrollment criteria in lead nurturing flow is to check if there has ever been a meeting with an inbound lead, if there has the l 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
ベストアンサー
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 12日, 2024 10:46
Hi @02092 , By checking for any activity where the name is unknown, you're telling HubSpot that it should only return contacts who have had a ...続きを読む
RLaub 7月 11日, 2024
Any suggestions on I can build a process where I set an action (rep notification, send an email, etc) based on an email click across many emails? I know it's doable when a specific email is identified in the workflow or when more than one specific e 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 11日, 2024 23:56
Hi @RLaub , This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. As of now, there is no hack or workaround; one must select each individual email...続きを読む
JPender 7月 11日, 2024
I'm trying to figure out how to create a workflow/automation that will send a Sign-up email every time someone signs up for our website. I do not want to send these emails to leads that are manually added to our lead's list (since they didn't sign u 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 11日, 2024 11:00
Hi @JPender , If these contacts get the unique lead type 'New' (and these contacts only) you can use this as an enrollment trigger in a contac...続きを読む
SwapnilMS 7月 11日, 2024
Hi, I have an active list of contacts, which consists of multiple sub-lists of imported lists that get added weekly, structured like below. Master List List 1 List 2 List 3 etc... I'm using the master list as a trigger for an automated workfl 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 11日, 2024 07:46
Hi @SwapnilMS , Without access to your portal, this is difficult to troubleshoot from a distance. A few things might be happening. Could t...続きを読む
JMart5 7月 10日, 2024
Hello, trying to figure out a way if with workflows you could filter out new contacts by checking if their email or company name are already in our system. If so, we'd want to treat them as a new conctact, but from the same company means that we c 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 11日, 2024 00:32
Hi @JMart5 , The details depend a bit on whether you're creating companies automatically or not: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/object-setting...続きを読む
BCarlquist 7月 10日, 2024
I'm having trouble building audiences of Contacts through a workflow using filter properties from a custom object B that is associated indirectly (through a third custom object A ) to the Contact object. Could you please describe the general 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
7月 11日, 2024 16:18
Hey @BCarlquist , welcome to our Community. To achieve your goal in HubSpot, you'll need to create workflows that sequentially link Products...続きを読む
LBuscombe 7月 10日, 2024
Hi there, We use Calendly with two separate calenders for prospects to book meetings with our sales team. We are keen to create a workflow where the booking via each calender creates a 'Deal' at a particular stage ie 'Demo Booked' or 'Discov 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
メンバー
7月 11日, 2024 06:07
Thanks, just watched the video and unfortunately that option is locked to me.
marketimo 7月 05日, 2024
Hello everyone, I would like to create dynamic lists that filter the customers according to the number of orders placed. Example: - Customers with one order - Customers with two orders - Customers with more than two orders Is there any way to fil 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 05日, 2024 06:24
@marketimo then you would still create a calculation property like this on the company record: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/properties/create-cal...続きを読む
TCormier24 7月 05日, 2024
I was reading through old posts about not being able to access lists in the mobile app from 2022. Has this changed? I am trying to see if a lead that came in is associated with a specific segment we created. I know I can get this information if I us 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 05日, 2024 02:11
Hi @TCormier24 , This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. However, other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot...続きを読む
解決済み
TK32_EEC 7月 04日, 2024
Hi team, I want to arrange my lists in a custom order where "mailing lists" will always be at the top of the "all lists" view. the most obvious way is to add "1 -" in the list name so it will look like 1 - Mailing list - subscribers 1 - Mailin 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
ベストアンサー
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 04日, 2024 23:58
Hi @TK32_EEC , Happy to walk you through the steps! Adding the ID is possible through bulk editing, even though technically it's bulk editing ...続きを読む
解決済み
Elison99 7月 04日, 2024
Hello, I'm conducting an (external) industry survey and once participants fill out a HubSpot form at the end in which they can choose between the following options: Receive the survey results Enter contest to win a prize The contacts enroll 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
ベストアンサー
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
7月 04日, 2024 09:46
@Elison99 then I'd specify and recommend the following: Branch 1: Survey is any of Yes AND Prize is any of Yes Branch 2: Survey is any of Y...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.