• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
JSamuel85 on May 17, 2024
Could I set up a workflow in HubSpot that sends the RSVP email prompt only to people who haven't filled in the RSVP form we previously sent, Or something similar?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 17, 2024 03:31
Hi @JSamuel85 , Yes, that works 🙂 In a contact-based workflow, you would do the following: Add the send of the first automated email ...read more
Solved
hyoungSSP on May 15, 2024
I'd like to get feedback on the below. I feel like this is a Hubspot bug but the CS team is saying that this is the correct behavior for a workflow. We have several workflows that handle subscription assignements based on the form that was compl read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 15, 2024 10:17
Hi @hyoungSSP , I was referring to the entire workflow actions as well - it's hard to evaluate this workflow without seeing the entire picture...read more
Solved
ParkerO on May 13, 2024
Hey everyone! Is there a way to check if a contact is in a workflow twice? (Or is this even possible?) One of our team is in one of our workflows and received 2 emails this morning at different steps. I was thinking it might be 2 different emails, read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
May 13, 2024 18:15
It's possible for someone to be in a workflow twice, but it's typically where there is an alias or something else in play. Can you review the emails ...read more
Solved
AM7777 on May 13, 2024
Hi, In our scenario, we have a pre-created marketing email template that should be triggered by the workflow. At the workflow level, we should be able to assign this template to the recipient when sending an email using the workflow. Could you p read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 13, 2024 10:54
Hi @AM7777 , If you follow these steps, you can create an email for use in a workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/marketing-email/create-a...read more
RHendricks on May 11, 2024
Hey community, What are your thoughts on managing lifecycle stages through lists? The idea is to prevent users from manually updating lifecycle stages into the "wrong" ones and to ensure each lifcycle stage is entered sequentially so that f read more
Key Advisor
May 11, 2024 07:16
Hi @RHendricks Personally I have never seen lists being used to set a lifecycle stage, but rather to show which contacts have which lifecycl...read more
Solved
nvawh on May 09, 2024
We use workflows to send emails to our customers throughout their program with us which is usually 20 weeks long and they get around 4 check in emails throughout that time. The sales team would like to be able to go into a contact and see whic read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 09, 2024 11:14
Hi @nvawh , If tasks are acceptable, then yes, this would be a smart approach. I would however not create the task before each email action in...read more
Solved
nvawh on May 08, 2024
We have automations for our current customers where they get check in emails throughout a 20 week period. There are usually 3-4 emails during that time period. What I am wondering is if we can bypass a check in email being sent without completely st read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 08, 2024 13:37
Hi @nvawh , Yes, this could be done with branches in workflows - for example, you could set up a custom property "Skip check in email" multipl...read more
nvawh on May 08, 2024
Our gender property is a Hubspot created property. When people fill out our form on our website, they are automatically added into Hubpot as a contact. The gender branch in my automations are just pushing everyone through to 'None Met.' Any ide read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
May 09, 2024 09:44
For filtering are you using the criteria 'contains any of' or 'contains exactly'?
HDINYC on May 07, 2024
I'm trying to figure out why a few contacts aren't getting added to a report. One of the filters it has to match is "[property] has never been equal to any of [what it can't ever have been equal to]" when I test the contact against the filter i read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 08, 2024 00:01
Hi @HDINYC , Could you share a screenshot of the test? Which data sources are you pulling into the report, which one is the primary? Which dat...read more
Solved
JJPublic on May 07, 2024
I have a list of emails that come out of our application of users. That list is in a spreadsheet and is only email, nothing else. No names. I'd like to find a way to upload that as a list into Hubspot and have it match the records and append First n read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
May 07, 2024 17:02
When you upload a list into Hubspot it automatically checks for duplicates and merges/updates records before it creates new ones. On the import scree...read more
Solved
MNeu2 on May 07, 2024
I'd like to send a different automated email if a contact enters my workflow on a weekend. When a lead signs up for a demo, they fill in a Hubspot form and enter my workflow. If said contact submits the form on a weekend, I want to send them an read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 08, 2024 10:20
@MNeu2 it won't get any more straightforward than this - trying to merge this into one workflow would mean involving custom code and that would inc...read more
Solved
WGunnarsson on May 07, 2024
Hi, We have a situation where we would like an automated email to be sent each time a ticket has been completed. Each unique ticket has their respective unique video tied to them. I wonder if there is a work-around or a potential feature suggestio read more
1 upvote
10 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 10, 2024 05:10
@WGunnarsson videos cannot be embedded in HubSpot emails, only images can be. For images, if you use the personalization token within an HTML image...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.