State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
edachs on June 26, 2023
Hi! I've been looking at these 5 separate date properties to determine when a contact's last marketing interaction was: Date of last marketing email open Time last seen Last engagement date Last activity date Last session date Instead of ha read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 27, 2023 00:02
Hi @edachs , If you want to build a workflow, it could be as easy as... Re-enrolling contacts when property 1 is known OR property 2 is kn...read more
InciteJoe on February 21, 2023
Hello, I have a project that is coming up and I thought it would be best to try and get some advice for a complicated workflow. It will basically involve a custom object which is "Reseller" and they will be reselling the products that wi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
February 24, 2023 14:32
Hey @InciteJoe ! It sounds like you want to use a workflow to update the line item amount. Is that right? Workflows currently don't have this capab...read more
Solved
Roger on June 16, 2022
Is there a possibility to integrate an email property from a custom object in an email list to send out a marketing email? Does anybody have an idea or a workaround?
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner
June 17, 2022 07:55
@Roger I would set up a custom field called Type on the Contact Object and have all your Contacts that are associated with the Partner Object get t...read more
Solved
Manobyte on June 09, 2022
I was trying to build a workflow that would, if certain requirements were met, associate a contact with a custom object that I created. I can see that there are some custom object related interactions in workflows, but I cant seem to figure out crea read more
4 upvotes
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
June 10, 2022 09:18
Hi @Manobyte , Thank you for reaching out to us! I was able to find a similar community post on how to achieve this. @Anonymous ha...read more
Solved
cives on August 02, 2021
Hi there, I have a custom object titled "on-demand training". These are recorded pieces of e-learning that are available for purchase. I'm looking to create a workflow where: 1. Customer requests/purchases on-demand training 2. They are emailed read more
4 upvotes
8 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 02, 2021 23:31
Hi @cives , There are two ways to approach this. To achieve this after both records have been created already, you would need custom co...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.