• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Carlos319 on September 10, 2020
Hello, we have purchased Marketing Hub for one year with 5000 contacts in April 2020. As we have received more and more contacts from our clients, we would like to upgrade our account with more contacts. 1. What is the minimum number of contac read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
September 14, 2020 00:09
Dear Lousie, Thank you very much for your reply! For the question 3, the 3000 accounts will be added in October 2020, that means this upgrade c...read more
mmetros on August 02, 2020
Here's the situation: when we originally put together our lead scoring logic, we thought we had it all figured out. But then some of our business needs changed, so I'm going to re-do the whole thing to make sure that high lead scores are held by le read more
Top Contributor
August 18, 2020 11:25
Users @bradmin and @Daniel_Bleich helped someone with a similar problem last summer. The TLDR version is that you don't have to recalculate ...read more
Solved
mmetros on July 31, 2020
Can Hubspot trigger a workflow when a prospect is added to a campaign?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
July 31, 2020 15:45
Hi @mmetros , Campaigns in HubSpot are made up of assets that include: Campaign Assets You can trigger a workflow specifically when one...read more
Solved
Daniel_Bleich on July 22, 2020
Hi, We have several campaigns where the form is submitted by one of our partners and they add their end customer in the form also. The result is that the partner becomes an MQL and syncs to SFDC but when an oppertunity is created the partner lea read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
July 23, 2020 04:25
@Daniel_Bleich , This is a completely understandable case! For this, I would use the progressive fields to capture your data. However, the solut...read more
Solved
emilym1 on July 14, 2020
I am trying to setup a workflow to set a contact property based on the URL where the form was filled out. In the form submission trigger, the only options for page filters are Hubspot pages, which we don't use, and "any page". Is there any way set c read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
July 20, 2020 05:00
Hi @emilym1 , I recently spent hours trying to figure out how to easily identify how a contact became a contact/from which form. I needed this esp...read more
kaious on July 12, 2020
Wondering if there have been some changes to the duplicate checking rules in HS? Normally find companys or contacts that show up as possible duplicates are fairly reliable, but this week have had over 150 new potential duplicate companies detected, read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
July 14, 2020 15:24
Thanks Pam, but the question wasn't really if the systems are operational, more if something had changed in the way it identified possible duplicates...read more
Solved
Sherelle on June 26, 2020
Hi I am currently building a workflow to assign accounts to SDRs based on Country. When it comes to adding in the 'rotate company to owner' step. I would like to order how the accounts get assigned to specifc users (SDRs) not rely on Hubspots ra read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
June 29, 2020 15:29
Hello @Sherelle At the moment the option of a round-robin in workflow works is that it will rotate contacts to the user who was least r...read more
k_intello on June 25, 2020
Anyone know if there's a way to pull which email client a contact has in to a field on their Contact record that we can use for lists, etc? This is valuable qualifying information for us. I know the data is in there, just can't find a way to mak read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
July 13, 2020 09:42
Hi @k_intello For this option it would need to be manually for you to be able to see the email client. Kindly, Pam
Solved
Danish74 on June 14, 2020
I am a beginner and have gone through the training but still have a very basic problem. I am trying to create a list based upon a filter of a customer property. However it returns zero records even though the values appear in my dataset. It shou read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
June 14, 2020 06:00
Hi @Danish74 Have you saved the list and allowed it to process? Sometimes lists with very few results appear blank until fully processed. ...read more
lbrown27 on May 18, 2020
We pass a field from our database to Hubspot via API and it is stored as a date w/ time there, but I can't figure out how to get it into Hubspot as date/timestamp for a workflow that will rely on this property. Any ideas?
12 upvotes
5 Replies
October 04, 2022 14:33
What do you mean when you say: " you have to change it via the API first "?
Solved
Kmoloo on April 22, 2020
I like the new contacts beta, the table/boards look great. But there's one thing missing: the little options menu that you could open up and use to export the contacts that match your current filters (ref: https://monosnap.com/file/7X37CxlNW3qxFAL6 read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
May 01, 2020 07:16
Hi I came across this post while searching for the same thing, but I think I found it - there's a little drop down arrow by the view name in the tab...read more
Solved
KerrieSheaves on March 31, 2020
Has anyone managed to work out how you can overcome the property limit? I need to include a list of 16000 suburbs, and their corresponding postcodes (the postcodes are under 1000 but each postcode has multiple Suburb names within that zip/postcode read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
April 24, 2020 05:30
Hi @KerrieSheaves , I may be missing something here, but the 1,000 contact properties limit is for creating custom fields. The number of fields...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.