Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

KaKaRoT
Contributor

Zoom Webinar Registration Contact List

Hello,

I want to know if there is a way to create a list of contacts who have registered for the Zoom webinar. Can anyone please let me know what's the best way to do it?

I want to know all registrants for each Zoom webinar. 

Thanks

7 Replies 7
GRajput
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @KaKaRoT 

Yes we can create an active list for registration of webinar by using this filter as mentioned below in screen short.

image (26).png

Please mark it as SOLUTION ACCEPTED if you like the solution.

Thank you!

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @KaKaRoT,

With the Zoom integration installed, you should see Zoom under Integration Filters in the list editor:

karstenkoehler_0-1679375451756.png

Select it, then select Zoom: Webinar Registration Event and specify the Webinar Id for which you want to see the registrants.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

KaKaRoT
Contributor

@karstenkoehler, thanks for your super quick response.

I have created the list as per your suggestion. However, I want to know if the list will populate if any new contact records do the Zoom registration. Or this will only populate the records that exist in our HubSpot database?

Is there any way any new contacts register for the zoom webinar how can we know about it?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @KaKaRoT,

If you created an active list (not a static one), yes, new contacts should enter.

You can test by simply creating a fictional test contact in HubSpot and adding the email address of this fictional contact to the webinar in Zoom directly. They should then appear in the list.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

KaKaRoT
Contributor

@karstenkoehler, sorry looks like I wasn't clear with my ask.

Suppose any contact record does not exist in HubSpot and the user does the webinar registration through the Zoom link. So will it create a new record in HubSpot?

Because just now I registered for the webinar with a new email address which doesn't exist in our HubSpot database just to check if the list populates the new contact records.

What's the best way to know about the contact records who have done the webinar registration but do not exist in HubSpot? 

Please let me know if you are clear with my question.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @KaKaRoT,

Which Zoom link ("through the Zoom link") exactly are you referring to?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
AppuMurugan
Participant

Hi, @KaKaRoT thanks for the question. if you already have any column that refers to the zoom webinar property then you can add those columns to your contact list.