Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

merelroos

Wrong gmail google drive account connected to Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi all,

My gmail account for mail and tracking is connected to my just email account. But today I wanted to upload a file from Google Drive and it connected to my private Gmail account Google Drive, which is obviously do not need for HubSpot. How can I switch account for this part?

Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @merelroos,

The Google Drive file upload in HubSpot pulls files from the Google account which you are signed into in your Chrome browser.

The best solution in this case would be to create another Chrome profile linked to your second Gmail address. Then, switch to this second Chrome profiule and log into HubSpot. There, you should be able to upload files from your other Google account.

Let me know if you run into any difficulties!

May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @merelroos,

The Google Drive file upload in HubSpot pulls files from the Google account which you are signed into in your Chrome browser.

The best solution in this case would be to create another Chrome profile linked to your second Gmail address. Then, switch to this second Chrome profiule and log into HubSpot. There, you should be able to upload files from your other Google account.

Let me know if you run into any difficulties!

May

0 Upvotes
merelroos

SOLVE

Dear @MayPascaud,

Thank you for responding. I have changed these settings and now the problem is solved, but another issue arised. I have now 2 accounts on my Google Chrome Browser, and work now in the new one which is connected to only my workmail, but the Hubspot Sales is not in my Gmail anymore. If I change to my old browser, it is in the mail. Do I need to sync it again or why has it disappeared? It says in the settings that it is still connected, but it does not show 'insert template' , log in CRM or anything like these options when composing a mail.

Many thanks in advance,

Best,

Merel

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @merelroos,

Because you've created a new Google Chrome profile, all of your Chrome settings have been reset - it is as though you were using Chrome on a different computer.

You will need to install the HubSpot Sales extension in this second Chrome profile in order to access its features. Please follow the instructions in this article to do so: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales

After this, you should be all set.

May

0 Upvotes
merelroos

SOLVE

Thank you very much. All set now!!